Reviews for Five Ways to Annoy Your Family At Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Alfred for the win! This was really fun, and this review is a little late...
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
GO ALFIE!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was hilairous! i loved it a lot. love how alf got his vengance at teh end!
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
THIS WAS SO FUNNY! I loved Alfred's contribution at the end there, kind of reminds me of the time I woke my family (and inadvertently the whole neighborhood) at four with my bagpipes!
deactivated84637284 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Yay Alfred! And love the addition of Wally;)
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
pwnage for alfred
Omalthe2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
You have made my Christmas. Dick, bruce and wally my 3 fave DC charactors causing hilarious mayhem... YAY!
angelicanubis chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
XD Aw! I love it! Too bad its not around Christmas right now. Now I am in the mood for Christmas and for trying to come up with a Christmas Batman fan-fiction idea.

Haha! I love your silly little disclaimers in your stories and this is my favorite yet:

"DISCLAIMER: I don’t own these characters. I don’t own Christmas either, although I really wish I did!

Oh, and I know virtually nothing about Wally West except for the paragraph I read about him once. And I don't give a darn about continuity, so don't review just to bug me about it!"

Hehe! I know nothing about Wally West either except for what I have read in your fan-fics.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Cute. and scary. ~_
Humphrey's Beloved chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I suspected the last might be Alfred...I love that he's not just the subservient butler, he has a great prankster side...absolutely brilliant...
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh dang, that was good! The ending was totally unexpected, and I laughed till it hurt.

I also added this to my favorites.

But Wally West was KID flash. The same age as Dick.
SAsrSA chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
ROTFL! That was so hilarius! I'll be laughing for weeks!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I never saw HIM playing THAT LAST prank COMING! VERY FUNNY!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*Giggles* This was GREAT! It's so funny and sweet and silly. It was nice to get to read about these characters acting like human beings, and having fun.

Although you did forget Rule Six:

Oohh and ahh over a really expensive present for about .5 seconds, then toss it over your shoulder and find the box it came in to be more interesting.
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
'Snicker'That was(cracks up)hahahahahahahaha!That was wonderful!I loved the way Alfred got back at them!Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and a Happy New Year to you!