Reviews for Changes
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ooh. I really enjoyed this. I've always thought that Marik and Joey would relate because of their fathers... I like how that began their friendship.

Great job!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like it. It is good.
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was very well-written.

There were a few parts with iffy punctuation, but it still works.

I like Malik's unsureness of the outside world and how he's really naive to the way things work. There are way to many stories that are like:

'Ah, I haven't had any human interaction and didn't see the sun until I was what-thirteen? And the little human interaction from my half-brother, sister, and psychotic father, and the only other times were when my mental instability totally took over and then my evil side took over too. But, no, really, I'm just fine in the outside world!'

Sorry for the rant, but I think you portrayed Malik well.

Commi
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I really love this story. FANTASTIC! Well done for writing it. I especially like the line "And then the skies burst and the planets aligned and the space-time continuum was shattered – that was how Jounouchi and Malik became friends." Don't know why, but it just really sums up the strangeness of them actually becoming friends. (Is strangeness even a word?...) Anyway, great fic!
kagomeotilia chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
hey! i so muchies loved this chapter ;_;...it was beautiful...you really managed to unpack malik's inner world...and i give u cookies for that O...:)...i think you should make that story in which u wanted to insert this chapter _ i'm serious...take care! :)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was really interesting. Personally I don't think Jonouchi was OOC at all. I like how he and Malik became friends in the end. I feel really sorry for Malik though, thinking in that way. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you soon.
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Nice! I liked how you had Jou and Malik find common ground. And the end when Yugi called him Malik-kun was sweet.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wonderful fic. I loved it a lot! Awesome work!
the red feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow. That was wonderful. I think that was definitely an accurate representation of what probably would happen, should Malik move to Domino...Jonouchi would definitely hold a grudge for the longest time, I think, 'cause of Mai. But he came around, and I enjoyed this very much. It's going on my fave list! _
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I LOVES
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is very very good _ I like it lots. As always, you've done a very good job of expressing the characters' emotions and having them interact.

Also, in this and some of your other fics, I like the way you use bangs falling in front of people's eyes. I don't know why... I just really like that detail.
Nightlast chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
... ::ADORES!:: This is such a good fic! At first when I was reading it, I found myself rather annoyed with Joey, but he DID have a good reason! I'm so glad that he and Marik cleared things up and became friends! ::

Much in the way of fluff, and fluff is very, very good! ::bounces happily:: Is that sibling cuteness I see there, too? WAHEY! _

Anyway, I love all of your fics, and keep up the great work! ::salutes::
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
YAY! Oh yay. ::glomps fic repeatedly.:: I remember being told about this one! I'm so glad it's finally up! Joey was being so mean. ;_; Though he felt he had reason to be, I guess. And now he and Marik are friends! ::dances.:: I must show this fic to Stacey! She will adore it!

Oh yeah, I love the little bits of sibling cuteness too, like where Marik realized Ishizu and Rishid already knew of his feelings. :) All hail the cuteness!

I am hyper tonight, it seems. XD