Reviews for Collide
Doni chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hi!

I this is another great story! You've done such a great job on this story! Although, my favorite is still 'My Hero'!

AmzonWariorPrincess D
yoizzle chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
the dawn is breaking (8) (:

great song, great writing :D
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Probably the shortest review I've written, but, that was really, really good. I think I have to go listen to that song now ...
Cithara chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Achingly good darling, it actually made me sigh! I love your writing, I really do.
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
AH! Amazing. Better than anything else you've written in a way...but much more abstract and differently written. Some people wont like it, and some will, it all depends on how you think, and how well you can comprehend certain things. And I totally loved this. The song isn't one of my favorites (I'm not really into that kind of music very much) but I absolutley LOVE the lyrics, so I listen to it constantly. Funny, isnt it? Well, great job!
Chellu chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I commented on your livejournal, but thought I'd review anyway. I just love this song to death and it works so well here. I really liked this one I thought it fit well with the lyrics and the feel of the song.
Heulwen Haf chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That was beautiful.
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I read thid whilst listening to the song. It's a beautiful song, by the way. You could do the Howie Day arc..and write one to "Ghost of You." :)