Reviews for Reviving The Heart
Bella Gaines chapter 21 . 3/10
Omg i loved it i even cried about the part when vegeta had to get the note from the principle because bulma didn't tell him it was really sad but i loved it
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
all those chapters were great make a new one
miikodesu chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
amazing AU vegeta bulma story! their relationship is going up and down.. and it remains me about my relationship too :D
smalsa chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
"My mommy will tell your mommy!," hahahahah I couldn't stop laughing at that!
caffeine.punk chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
YAH! Everyone loves happy endings!
caffeine.punk chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really love it so far! It's kinda sad though. Oh well, I geuss it might improve.
Kaibun chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
hey there. loved your story. haven't caught up with it for a while. i was about 13 or so when i wrote my first fic, i think you and i must be about the same age now, and i know what you mean about thinking your stuff you do when you're younger needs a bit of rework, i did the same thing. i would strongly recommend it. the story will be much better for it. and i'd love to see a more mature version of what was an amazing and awesome story to begin with. so my vote is yes, go ahead, and if you need any help or any inspiration or someone to check it for you i'd be more than happy. i look forward to reading the edited version :)

Cilvanti chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
I've read this whole story so far in one day..can you believe that? I think it's already really great but darker and angstier? I think you should leave that part out...but drama and romance is always good in a story, keeps the people hooked to your story..or so I believe..I always read those stories :)

Good luck with whatever decision you make! I'll keep on reading this story anyway! :D

-x- Cil
winterkaguya chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
wow...i like your story...and do please continue ya!

and update soon!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 21 . 5/4/2008

I'm loving this story...

Since you've been writing it since 15... I can see the difference... in the way you are writing... and I loved it every single chapter...

I can't wait to see what you'll do next...
draegon-fire chapter 21 . 3/24/2008
I think you should leave it as is. Us readers who know you, can see for ourselves how you have grown as a writer. I'm glad Vegeta has finally proposed to Bulma, and I want to see how the story continues.
Kai Hilary love forever chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
great story I really like it keep it up.
Sensation0023 chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
Whatever u decide to do or how u write it is up to u and I M sure it will come out great! Just hurry and update! lol Please! Can't wait for more!
alexis chapter 21 . 3/14/2008
great story so far i think you should continue with it! :)
CoffeeConundrum chapter 20 . 3/13/2008
I love it an i believe it is fine the way it is! but i will suggest that if u want to make the other one then make it in a different fic and finish this one! ok well i really do love it! update soon