Reviews for Better than the Batcave
Marrin chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
Emma,

This story is awesome. I love the interaction betwen R& S and I love how Steph is starting to feel maternal.
wanttowrite chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really like the Bruce Wayne approach. It fits with what we would like to think Ranger would be like...

Great details and excellent movement in the story. Can't wait to read more.
Crianza chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
I love this story! Babes rule! Anyway, great job!
Rachel chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
That is one deep story. I love the books (i love all books) and this is exactly what I was missing when I finished the books. I'm also very glad she didn't end up with Morille. He isn't stable enough for Steph.
HeartbrokenMisadventure chapter 16 . 6/25/2005
pls pls pls hurry and update!
Fairchilde chapter 16 . 6/23/2005
Well I gotta tell you, I blew off an entires day work so I could read this. And it was worth every mintue. 'Better than the Batcave' is like reading the books only better, because this is how I would like Steph and Ranger's relationship to be. Together. The family is wonderful, I want to be part of this family! I love their house, especially when they're all stuck there. You've given great sexual tension between Steph and Ranger, I hope that they can get some nookie soon, they really need it. Can we see Stephanie in peril again? Maybe then Ranger will have to keep Stephanie with him...permanetly..hint hint.
Charlie-chan chapter 16 . 6/18/2005
O It's so fabulous! And I had the feeling right when I moved my mouse to click the next button and it wasn't there that the world would just cease to exist. Kudos! I don't get that feeling much. -

I'm really loving this story and Bruce Wayne, fabulous. And you keep in Evanovich's style too so it seems completely flawless.

I can't wait for the next chapters. Really hope it won't be long or my imagination will run amuck. .

Keep me posted and I'll always be back to read.

-Charlie-chan
Morael chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I absolutely LOVE this story! It effin' rocks! please continue and update soon.. I read all 16 chapters in one sitting. I couldn't stop. heh.
Aree chapter 16 . 6/17/2005
Loved it! Can't wait for the next installment. I like how Lane picks on Ranger
teh potato chapter 16 . 6/17/2005
OMG! Your story is so good! I LOVE IT! I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I can't begin to describe how many thing I love about your story. YAY!
Beck chapter 16 . 6/16/2005
Yay, I've ben waiting forever for this! Hooray! I can't wait for the next one
LORI OWEN chapter 16 . 6/16/2005
Your story is great. Hope you keep it up.
gscritter chapter 16 . 6/15/2005
Wow what a great story. I love this look at Ranger's family. Steph is so incharacter and I have enjoyed laughing through this story.

Looking forward to the rest!
Cheryl chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Not bad so far, but for future reference, people with concussion (with or without loss of consciousness) get awakened every 2 hours for 24 hours and have their pupils checked with a light, a simple neuro exam and asked their name. This is only after getting a CT/MRI to make sure there is no rupture of any of the blood vessels in the brain, and a full neuro exam. They are NOT sedated, can only have liquids for 24 hours and only non-narcatotis for pain (ie OTC meds like Tylenol, Advil gel caps, etc.).

If this is work in progress, or you are planning a follow up, there is also a whole list of things to watch for for the next 6 months in case it was a very small vessel that broke and it has taken a while for enough blood to accumulate and cause pressure on the brain .

Trust me...I'm a doc.

Now, onto the next chapter... :-)
i-forgot-my-name chapter 16 . 6/15/2005
BRILLIANT! i love bruce wayne, he's so sweet!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »