Reviews for Better than the Batcave
Cara Mia chapter 16 . 8/23/2005
Hey its been a while since u updated - i hope that doesn't mean that u won't. You're doing a great job and it would be just criminal if u didn't continue, I'm antsy waiting to see how Ranger bridges the gap w/ Nica and how he solves the conflict with De Ruiz

Write more soon

Cara
gan chapter 16 . 8/22/2005
I love this. I sat down and read chapters 1-16 straight through and nearly fainted when I realized that there wasn't a chapter 17. And I don't care how long it takes, I hope I'll get to read the ending of this. At first the open Ranger was so off-putting. He's supposed to be a rock! But then as you sink into the story you fall in love right along with Steph. A ranger who tickles? Genius. Perfection.
Joci chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
I'm lovin this story! Ranger opening up is well written and i'm itching to read more! Please update soon...thanks for the awesome fic :)
jini chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
this story is really good, i'm looking forward to the next installment
Nessa chapter 16 . 7/24/2005
OK, this is a great story! Please hurry up and post more, I wanna know how it all ends!

P.S I really like how you have portrayed Ranger's family too!
jade3000 chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
I really hope enjoy this story and hope that you will update it very soon.
Tess chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
Hey ! You have to post more of this. Its excellent! I adore Mama-bat and i feel so sorry for Nica and Rick and Steph are going to get it on, right? Will there be a confrontation between Steph and Marcus? Please tell me you're going to post more soon? Pretty please, with Ranger on top ?

Tess x
CrazyToday chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
i really really like ur story and it hink ur doing a really good job with it...and just wondering...are steph and ranger ever going to like admit what they feel?
Triali chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
This is by far the BEST JE fic I've ever read. The writing is perfect, the whole story is perfect. Please don't keep us waiting too long! Well Done!
Kath chapter 16 . 7/11/2005
Wow...I just read this entire story and it's absolutely wonderful!

I'm so glad I stumbled across it :)

You really have captured Stephanie's voice and it's been a lot of fun to see a different side of Ranger. You've managed to make him human without losing the mystique of Batman. Well done!

I'm really looking forward to your next chapter, so please update soon!

Kath
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 16 . 7/7/2005
This fic is awsome! PAMS ASAP! PAMSPAMSPAMSPAMS!
Marrin chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
Emma,

This story is awesome. I love the interaction betwen R& S and I love how Steph is starting to feel maternal.
wanttowrite chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really like the Bruce Wayne approach. It fits with what we would like to think Ranger would be like...

Great details and excellent movement in the story. Can't wait to read more.
Crianza chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
I love this story! Babes rule! Anyway, great job!
Rachel chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
That is one deep story. I love the books (i love all books) and this is exactly what I was missing when I finished the books. I'm also very glad she didn't end up with Morille. He isn't stable enough for Steph.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »