Reviews for Better than the Batcave
Kelsey chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really don't thing Ranger would act that way towards his daughter. Too commanding, when it comes to her, he lets his soft side show true
Darcy Foster chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Love it and waiting for more? please? darce
m99thkt chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Loving this story! I hope you are going to finish it!
Darcy Foster chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
sso freaking hilarious! darce
Chandar chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Please tell me you're going to finish this story. It's really good and deserves to be finished. Please?
Madjestic chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
this is a really awesome story, please tell me you'll finish it! :D
untitledwings11 chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Ohhhh. . . Did steph finally figure it out u should really update
B chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
You really need to keep going! I really love this story and have read it multiple times over the years, always disappointed when I get to the last chapter and I don't know how it ends. :(

-B
Wanda517 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
great story. would love to see it finished.
Lu2read chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
What a great story. What a shame it is unfinished and from the date very unlikely it will be finished. This is a very different Ranger and this story is fantastic.
helen's daughter chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Still love this story!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 16 . 9/28/2010
Lovely story. Only wish it had been finished. Left wondering if Ranger and his daughter ever made up, wondering where Rick wanted to take Steph on the drive, wondering if he proposed to her...all sorts of questions that will never be answered.
Emelie Martel chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Well? What happens next?
PlumCrazyinFL chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I just discovered this story and it's really great. I read it straight through. I sure wish you hadn't abandoned it. I hope you'll consider finishing it sometime. I think you have terrific story telling skills!
Hunter on Maui chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
I just found this story and read all 16 chapters this evening. Then I saw the date it was posted. Are you still here? I'd love to find out where you were going with the story. Thanks for sharing.

Hunter