Reviews for Better than the Batcave
jwarden chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
A dang shame this wonderful story was never completed!
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Please don't just leave it here. I beg of you. ANYTHING but THIS!
Victoria Breaux chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
The story was amazing I love it. I would like to know how the story ends, cause it just can't end like this so on that note please finish the story .
carrotmusic chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I love it all - the plot, the additional characters, your way with dialogue and humor. I sure wish there was more of it to read! It is a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing and take care.
remeyqueen74 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Please find it in your heart to update I like this side of Batman.
Hazy101 chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
It says in your profile that you were committed to finishing this story...i'm not a writer, so I can only imagine how frustrating writer's block (an AOL Muse) can be.

But here's the thing...you've created a fantastic story it reels you in, you become immersed in the storyline, you find yourself craving more, hoping for a HEA, and the rest of the story to be wrapped up in a nice neat bow. It is to your credit that you can draw a reader in and WANT them to read your work, but when you STOP; and never come back to finish, all the beautiful work you created, falls FLAT!

Sorry for the criticism...just a bit tired of getting lost in a story only to have it ...
Kelsey chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I really don't thing Ranger would act that way towards his daughter. Too commanding, when it comes to her, he lets his soft side show true
Darcy Foster chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Love it and waiting for more? please? darce
m99thkt chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Loving this story! I hope you are going to finish it!
Darcy Foster chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
sso freaking hilarious! darce
Chandar chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Please tell me you're going to finish this story. It's really good and deserves to be finished. Please?
Madjestic chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
this is a really awesome story, please tell me you'll finish it! :D
untitledwings11 chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Ohhhh. . . Did steph finally figure it out u should really update
B chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
You really need to keep going! I really love this story and have read it multiple times over the years, always disappointed when I get to the last chapter and I don't know how it ends. :(

-B
Wanda517 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
great story. would love to see it finished.
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »