Reviews for Better than the Batcave
allie chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hi haven't read this story sorry but I want to beg you to finish. One Big Family It's my favorite fatf fic ever and I will worsip you and be your slave for the rest of my ife if you finish it. LOVE YA
Esther chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
More, more, more.

This is a different story that has grabbed me and demands my attention. I think the conflict of Ranger and his brother could be interesting, is it going to be Ranger trusts Steph but Marcus doesn't?
Shortgirl007 chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
Yeah! Finally got it to work. Not sure why, I kept refreshing and trying the pull down window but secen wasn't there. But no worries, it's all good now. And speaking of good. Great chapter!
HisSug chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
Another great chapter. When are the next chapters coming?
Rangersgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
shortgirl, go to an earlier chapter and try the pull down chapter menu. One of them will allow you to get to the updated chapter. don't know why this happens.
RsB chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
ooh, come on kiddo - if you have the next two chapters...GIVE THEM TO ME! Very good, but i wish Steph would stop being whiny - although it's true that he should trust her - very cool!
Michelle chapter 7 . 12/21/2004
This is a fabulous story. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to see some more.
Shortgirl007 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Am I doing something wrong? It says there are 7 chapters but I only see 6 and it's not an updated one. I really want the next chapter! Help! I like this story!
jennifer chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This is a really good story. The characters are written in keeping with the novels. I can't wait to see how it ends up.
esentrik-0 chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
Damn! It's getting really good. Why do I have to have winter break now?
Lour chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Very, very good! Update again soon!
zoeykitty chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
m! write more! good good good! hehe i liked the part about the food that was great! hehe!
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
I am lookin forward to more of Ricky's family...and an explanation of what's going on with his daughter. Interesting so far, good writing.
Mcshnee chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
I love it! More now. You. Must. Update.
jerseygrl chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
that was so funny! and it was so sweet when rangers like, "no this is home" i was like omg! haah great story!
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »