Reviews for Better than the Batcave
Mik N'jirnav chapter 16 . 9/28/2010
Lovely story. Only wish it had been finished. Left wondering if Ranger and his daughter ever made up, wondering where Rick wanted to take Steph on the drive, wondering if he proposed to her...all sorts of questions that will never be answered.
Emelie Martel chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Well? What happens next?
PlumCrazyinFL chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I just discovered this story and it's really great. I read it straight through. I sure wish you hadn't abandoned it. I hope you'll consider finishing it sometime. I think you have terrific story telling skills!
Hunter on Maui chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
I just found this story and read all 16 chapters this evening. Then I saw the date it was posted. Are you still here? I'd love to find out where you were going with the story. Thanks for sharing.

Hunter
babeEbarbie chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Please, please finish this story. I need to find out what is next and how it ends...
anniesmask chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
Hi Emma,

I have read this story several times, and I love it so much.

Please please please continue it! I'm begging here. Please!

Leslie
PricklySare chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
Ah! You never finished the story! It's been great and now I realize it isn't finished!
emhmom chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
this is a great story. too bad it isn't finished
Kate chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
Oh no! What happened? Why didn't you finish this? It is SO GOOD! And now you've left us hanging without knowing what Steph and Ranger were going to see! Please wrap the story up for us!
mnvamplover chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
what a great story I would love to see where you were headed. Please continue
Aleja21 chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
This story was recently recommended on one of the boards and I can see why. Its a fantastic read. I hope there will be more to come. :)
Howlingatdmoon chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
This was a very unique storyline. I loved the last chapter and how much Steph seems to be growing in the short time she has spent at the family "home." It's too bad you never finished it. Great story!
Ellie1122 chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
I love this story, definitely one of my favorites. I see it hasn't been updated in so long and I'm bummed that it looks like it's going to remain unfinished. But I wanted to let you know that I think it's a great story! Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Princess of Grapevine chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
I love this story and I hope that you will update it soon!
jpgrl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this one. Please, update it soon...I hope you find Ranger and Stephanie's voices soon!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »