Reviews for Better than the Batcave
anniesmask chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
Hi Emma,

I have read this story several times, and I love it so much.

Please please please continue it! I'm begging here. Please!

Leslie
PricklySare chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
Ah! You never finished the story! It's been great and now I realize it isn't finished!
emhmom chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
this is a great story. too bad it isn't finished
Kate chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
Oh no! What happened? Why didn't you finish this? It is SO GOOD! And now you've left us hanging without knowing what Steph and Ranger were going to see! Please wrap the story up for us!
mnvamplover chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
what a great story I would love to see where you were headed. Please continue
Aleja21 chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
This story was recently recommended on one of the boards and I can see why. Its a fantastic read. I hope there will be more to come. :)
Howlingatdmoon chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
This was a very unique storyline. I loved the last chapter and how much Steph seems to be growing in the short time she has spent at the family "home." It's too bad you never finished it. Great story!
Ellie1122 chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
I love this story, definitely one of my favorites. I see it hasn't been updated in so long and I'm bummed that it looks like it's going to remain unfinished. But I wanted to let you know that I think it's a great story! Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Princess of Grapevine chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
I love this story and I hope that you will update it soon!
jpgrl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this one. Please, update it soon...I hope you find Ranger and Stephanie's voices soon!
VeaPlum chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
Oh I absolutely love this story. I just stumbled upon it and it's great! I love the convo and ranger's family and playful Rick. I can see it's been a while since you've updated. It's a shame that it doesn't look like this story will be finished. I hope you can get back to it someday, 'cause from what I've read you can write beautifully.
babealltheway chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
ok you've had a break-it's time to get a typin! I love this story and want to see how it ends.
reaganshanelle chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
I just finished reading this story. I have to say I really loved it and was greatly disappointed that I got to chapter 16 and that was it...

Will you ever finish this story? I hope so... it's a great story and I would love to see how it would end.

Reagan
fyzics chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
Please tell me that some day you're going to come back to this story and wrap it all up! I'd love to know what happens here!

Thanks, and keep up the good work :)
RangerChic chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
Please continue, I have really enjoyed the story so far.

Am hoping I will get to find out what happens!
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »