Reviews for Better than the Batcave
Vulcan Rider chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
I just read all 16 chapters of this story. It's fabulous. Very credible characters and dialogue. I love the family dynamic you have created.

I hope you decide to pick this story back up and finish it. It is truly wonderful and the plot is just amazingly creative.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hope real life grants you a chance to complete this work for us...your fans. :-)

Mag
isabellsah cullen chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
OMG this story is absolutley fantastic! Its so wonderful i love it! But im really sad cause you didnt finish it...pout...you are a great author!
nina1186 chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
I can't tell you how sad I am that you haven't updated this in years. I hope that you find your muse again and finish it someday. Loved everything I had read in this story so far. :)
TexanBabe chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
Oh, Pleze! You've gotta finish this one! I'm hooked and have to know what happens. You have a really good story going here. I know it's been a few years, but maybe you could get inspired by my begging? It's such a new take on Ranger's "other" life...so different and you dared to make him "real". I hope you can take the time to finish...I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to follow it through. Thank you for writing...I'm in awe of anyone who can put a story together like you do. It's a real gift! Pam
aurinkosi chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
You have to finish this! Please! It's great. I'm sighing and pouting here. And doing puppy eyes. They tell I'm pretty good with puppy eyes. Pretty please :)
utprincess16 chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Please finish this! It's really good!
sarah3286 chapter 16 . 2/1/2008
I hope you decide to finish this one, its really good.
schaefy chapter 16 . 1/24/2008
lu-uv it! I so wish you could finish this!
BigKat3250 chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
ok, so are you ever going to update this story?
glc chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
This is an excellent story - I hope that you are planning on continuing it as I would love to hear what is happening with Ranger and Steph and his daughter.
LadyWarrior chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
I just wanted to add my name to the long list of readers who are really really hoping that you write more for this story soon. I have fallen in love with this story. It's taken me 2 days to read it up to the point where you stopped, cause real life kept getting in the way. As I'm sure that is what happened with you,also. Real life reallys sux sometmes. lol

I love the direction that you have gone in your story, and I know I'm not the only one.

I absolutely love all the little moments with Stephanie and 'Rick'/Ranger. I really loved how she kept the kids occupied and they kept her occupied too. It was very cute. So was the fact that they were being watched the entire time, and Steph never knew it.

I really liked how she bonded with Nica and how they can sympathize with each other.

I hope Ranger gets to know his daughter soon, cause it seems like he and Nica don't really know each other at all.

Please post more soon. Pretty pretty please?

More Stephanie/Ranger happiness!
zade chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Great Story! Please keep going with it:)
x3myheartbeat chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
loved it. hopu u update soon.
ZebbieCullen chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
Please finish this soon! I have to know what happens!
michelle stevens chapter 16 . 10/1/2007
ok so this story is absolutly amazing

and i really might cry if you dont update it

please