Reviews for Better than the Batcave
VeaPlum chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
Oh I absolutely love this story. I just stumbled upon it and it's great! I love the convo and ranger's family and playful Rick. I can see it's been a while since you've updated. It's a shame that it doesn't look like this story will be finished. I hope you can get back to it someday, 'cause from what I've read you can write beautifully.
babealltheway chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
ok you've had a break-it's time to get a typin! I love this story and want to see how it ends.
reaganshanelle chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
I just finished reading this story. I have to say I really loved it and was greatly disappointed that I got to chapter 16 and that was it...

Will you ever finish this story? I hope so... it's a great story and I would love to see how it would end.

Reagan
fyzics chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
Please tell me that some day you're going to come back to this story and wrap it all up! I'd love to know what happens here!

Thanks, and keep up the good work :)
RangerChic chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
Please continue, I have really enjoyed the story so far.

Am hoping I will get to find out what happens!
Caroline chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
OMG none of my homework has been done tonight so that I can read this story and I finally make it all the way to chapter 16 and you just leave it HERE! I NEED more...so please write another chapter. And just in case you didn't pick up on it before I think this story is really good. You do a real nice good of making all of the relationships and peoples responses to situations realistic. Good Job I really hope you will keep writing
marisamanoso chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
pretty pretty pretty pretty please finish thsi story i am hooked i have to know what happens

again pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please finish
edlvr chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
this is a great story! You've got to continue... please :)
maggymoo21 chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
Wow I just found this story, but you should really update! It's amazing.
Vulcan Rider chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
I just read all 16 chapters of this story. It's fabulous. Very credible characters and dialogue. I love the family dynamic you have created.

I hope you decide to pick this story back up and finish it. It is truly wonderful and the plot is just amazingly creative.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hope real life grants you a chance to complete this work for us...your fans. :-)

Mag
isabellsah cullen chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
OMG this story is absolutley fantastic! Its so wonderful i love it! But im really sad cause you didnt finish it...pout...you are a great author!
nina1186 chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
I can't tell you how sad I am that you haven't updated this in years. I hope that you find your muse again and finish it someday. Loved everything I had read in this story so far. :)
TexanBabe chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
Oh, Pleze! You've gotta finish this one! I'm hooked and have to know what happens. You have a really good story going here. I know it's been a few years, but maybe you could get inspired by my begging? It's such a new take on Ranger's "other" life...so different and you dared to make him "real". I hope you can take the time to finish...I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to follow it through. Thank you for writing...I'm in awe of anyone who can put a story together like you do. It's a real gift! Pam
aurinkosi chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
You have to finish this! Please! It's great. I'm sighing and pouting here. And doing puppy eyes. They tell I'm pretty good with puppy eyes. Pretty please :)
utprincess16 chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Please finish this! It's really good!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »