Reviews for Gravity
Bloodgalore chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
This is really really really good and scary. I feel so sorry for Harry.
Kichi chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
well I guess this is an AU since Dumbeldore is still alive and I doubt this guy could manipulate him either which he (M) would have to do for (D) to react like that...
Kichi chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
ah, poor Harry.. hate to repeat myself but they only way they'll get that info out of him is if they get him really trashed.. hehe
Kichi chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
oh poor Harry! that guy is gonna find him isn't he?
Wilbo Baggins chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Eep!

I'm not really quite sure what to say, as this story seems to leave me rather incoherent... But you asked for reviews and encouragement, thus this little letter being dropped into your hands...Computer... what have you.

Extrememly well written, puzzling, and captivating! I have predictions, but I'm positive they're wrong, so I hope you continue to update this story (and soon!). Ta ta!
Mystiqal Neko chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Beautifully tragic story. I felt like crying myself for Harry. The anguish he felt, the pain, the hopelessness was wonderfully weaved with your words... Keep up the wonderful work.
pcp chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
When I checked my e-mails, I was like, hmm new chapters? Wonder who from...and then it was you! Looks like a revision, eh? That's alright, I'll totally keep watching for the new bits, and I might as well read this story over again in the process ;). Great job! I'm so glad you're back!
angel74 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Wow! This is really good. Upate soon!
dfcole chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
pcp chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
It's been so long! And this story is still good...I know you probably don't want to hear it..but please update soon, I really do love this story!
LoveGD chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Brilliant story! Can't wait for more, so please update soon!
EvanescentOctober chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
Oh my God please update!

i love it!

awesome work XD

please update asap
Paddycakepadfoot chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
Oh my god, I love you! Thank you so much for updating..I adore this fic. You've taken an original plot, added my favorite characters (and my new favorite character) and made this incredibly awesome! You're superb! Wonderful! Amazing! Hugs forever! I do also, especially love the way Harry is in this fic..dark..but angsty. I love it. And Draco...oh no! But wonderful. God you're the best! Update soon! Whoop!

Paddy~
FallenAngelofTheNight chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
I'm so glad that you finally updated! I've been waiting forever. I adore your story and it was worth the wait. I can't wait for the next update.
FinalError chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Ahh! My stomach's churning! Noo, Harry! D: Someone needs to save him, ah XoX Please don't write in MPREG, but please continue the story ASAP! I have to find out what happens. I hate Michael so much... wah~ D: