Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
alternatereality42 chapter 3 . 4/29
Technically, since Spike's dead, his hair wouldn't grow. His other bodily functions are erased, so why would his hair still grow? Of course, that doesn't explain his hair in season 7 (the earlier episodes)… You know what? Forget I said anything. I'm still posting this, though, as something to think about.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Ohh i loved this story very much i wanted for a while a sweet story, not drama or pain, nor Angel, love it, :)33 they are my gavorite couple i wish they had end up together ... But anyway i love it sweet an funny 3

xoxo
love and temptations
TheScoobies chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Hi there Addie Logan!

So I know it's been YEARS since you wrote this gorgeous story (and there's a good chance you won't even get this message :P) but I just wanted to say how brilliant I thought it was :D
I love a but of spuffy goodness, and this story had oodles of it, mixed in with the perfect amount of solid storyline and believability!

Thanks so so much for writing this, I'm off to find some more of your work now! haha

All the best,
Keep Flying.

The Scoobies x
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I loved this! I'm so glad Spike didn't actually cheat on Buffy. Also, their relationship was so adorable!
Annamonk chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
A wonderful Spuffy piece. Thanks so much.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I absolutely love the gingerbread Angel part! lol So funny!
RaineYlevol chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this is BRILLIANT. just what i need!
StarGirl909 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
... And if it actually had been the firewood gnomes? :P
Souljacker chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I knew I wasn't the only one that loved the whole Spike/Joyce friendship thing! Lol, they both ammuse me.
Spike's real lover chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Okay, you probably don't check reviews anymore, but I feel like I must say this... I love you! This is a wonderful story! I locked myself up in my room for two hours and had at it. I think my family thought I was dying at one point, I laughed so hard at the Angel cookie scene, and then the Willow laughing about it, I actually thought I MIGHT die. This is definitely my top favorite story on YET! This is awesome. And I never lost faith in you. I did think Spike slept with the demon slut bag, but I figured is was some sort of demony power she had. I love this story, and there for love you for writing it! You rock!
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
First piece of fan fic I ever read. Just as good on the rest read.

I'd forgotten how funny the beginning was. Just great stuff here.
jessie102 chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Good Story!
quill.is.mightier chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Definitely one of the best Spuffy fics I've read. For some reason, the Spuffy ship is largely populated by crap fics. Sad, really. Anyhoo- loved it!
quill.is.mightier chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I know it's not how you meant it, but I just have to say 'bow chicka bow wow" to the last line. Teehee
spike'smate chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
bout time giles kissing joyce wtg joyce lol