Reviews for Harry Potter, Astra Knight and the Dragon stone
xoxQuinnxox chapter 14 . 8/13/2005
Gah. i'm addicted to your stories. i've read most of 'em. sorry i didn't review for them though. i always forget to.. but please update before i lose the last of my sanity.
harrypotterfan777777 chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
Hello Ehren,

I'm glad to see that you have come back to writing this new chapter. I really like this series. So onto a couple of questions. 1.) when will we be hearing from Ginny, Draco Ron and Hermionie and the rest of the clan? 2.) Who is the Master? Is it someone from Harry's or Astra's past or someone totally new? Anyway glad to see some new chapters of this and keep them comin.

keep up the good work,

harrypotterfan7
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
love the story cant wait for the next chapter!
harrypotterfan777777 chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
Well after going through your previous three stories. I caught the fourth one just at the beginning. And I'm glad that I found this series. I like it and am looking foreward to the next chapter and where this leads Harry and the gang. So how involved is Ginny going to be w/h Harry in this? What about Astra other sisters, are they going to be getting involved as well?

keep up the good work

harrypotterfan7
Rae chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
its good id like the second chapter to be even better XP
Hal v. 9.2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
brilaint. This was a good story, sofar. I cant wait for more, an who is th mystery man?