Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Straw
Saissa chapter 23 . 5h
I still think Dumbles and Tonks should BOTH have been removed from the order altogether!
Saissa chapter 13 . 10h
UM - speaking of the Tri Wizard Tournament - does anyone not agree that forcing Harry to take part in that tournament even though he was clearly under age - does actually make him OF-AGE in effect thereby already making him an adult?

I realise that for the purposes of this story that has not happened, but tecgnically that IS what happened.
Saissa chapter 11 . 11h
What about the title of Lord Black? Sirius' will did not mention that. So does that go to Harry or to Draco?
Lycanthromancer chapter 35 . 1/31
Priori Incantatum only happens to the loser of the battle of wills. Harry should never have seen any of the death eaters.

You should probably research before adding stuff to your story.
Lycanthromancer chapter 32 . 1/31
I don't really see what the big deal about apparating inside Hogwarts is. I mean, they break the anti-portkey wards all the time, and they're certainly just as powerful as the anti-apparition wards.
Lycanthromancer chapter 1 . 1/13
You probably ought to look up the rules on using numbers vs written number-words, commas, semicolons, colons, periods, comma splices, punctuation on dialogue quotes, as well as on how to structure paragraphs with dialogue. The story could definitely use some cleaning up on those counts.
re: Voldemort on train platform watching Harry & Harry not noticing. In First Year with Quirrell the book makes many references to Harry's scar hurting and ALWAYS getting a headache in every DADA class.
I want to just say one thing. This was the worst ending to any story I've read on this sight. The WORST EVER ENDING ON THIS SIGHT!
Killing of Luna really. Just terrible. And the story all that Hermione hate just shameful. WORST EVER ENDING ON THIS SIGHT!
Lycanthromancer chapter 6 . 1/11
The characters already know who they're talking to. You really shouldn't have them call each other by name in almost every sentence. It sounds unnatural, or like they're trying to be threatening.

"Hello, Clarice. How are you, Clarice? I'm doing fine, CLARICE."

If it's clear who they're talking to (and it should be, if you're writing it properly), you shouldn't need them to address each other by name very often at all.
"... in order not to steal from other stories."

Stealing from one source is plagiarism, stealing from many sources is RESEARCH!"
"Bill returned to his girlfriend's place (not Fleur, that is so tired)."

I have to say that is the stupidest reason I have seen for changing something in the HP universe. Why not say Harry lived in London because 4 Privet is so tired? Or, perhaps, that Dumbledore is a woman because being a man is so tired?

Unless the change MAKES a change - changes how things happen - don't bother changing it!
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 35 . 1/9
Oh, wow. Well done. You made me cry a lot, and laugh a lot.
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 34 . 1/9
OMG That was just wrong... You killed Luna...
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 33 . 1/8
oh boy
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 30 . 1/8
You had me laughing there at the end. And i've meant to comment about Percy. Percy, a death eater? I;m sorry but i don't see it. Sympathies, yes, but to actually turn, no. After Snape killing his parents, i just don't see it, no matter how much he hated Dumbledore.
2,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »