Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Straw
Lady Nature chapter 11 . 3/25
im glad you chose Luna, she is my favorite female character, I perfer Slash fics but some of the interesting one have found a home on my favorites list.
I Hate Harry/Ginny fics
fyu chapter 35 . 3/21
thanks
senawario chapter 1 . 3/11
I stopped reading when you said something like "her loyalty is more a lack of options". Reporting an anonymously gifted Firebolt in fear for his life was not a lack of options - it was a choice made for *him*, even though both he and Ron refused to speak to her for weeks/months afterward and she was miserable. Believing in him when the goblet spat out his name was not a lack of options - she could have easily gone with the flow and behaved like Ron and the rest of the Gryffs.

If you want to make it sound like she has no loyalty, you have to start your story earlier than these incidents, or at least the goblet one.

And if you want to make it sound like she is authority-loving, you need to go back even more. She set fire to the most *feared* teacher's robes. In **first** year.

If you ignore these things and write the way you did, it just makes the story look moronic or maybe even makes you look like a moron.
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 11 . 3/9
just want you to know you got sirius' middle name wrong the fact that people tend to mess up people first/middle names greatly annoys me since all they would have to do is look them up online
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 3/5
Nice chapter. I like how Harry is actually thinking things through. And I completely agree with him on the trust thing.
Bronze chapter 17 . 3/1
Dumby is so going to be pissed when he realizes that Harry has a new training room that he can bug! Too bad, so sad. Maybe if the old fraud'd come clean with Harry'd do the same with him. Though that'd take more truth serum then any living being could survive. Dumby is only concerned with making sure Harry remains his personal sacrificial lamb. It is for the Greater Good,don't you know?
Bronze chapter 16 . 2/25
Wow, not that I'm surprised by Hermione's actions. She's had her head in a book for so long that she can't function in the real world. She sees Dumbles as knowing all and never wrong. If that old man is never then why didn't he do anything about the Dursley's when they were abusing and starving Harry? Was that right? Was it the Light side way to do things? These questions are just some she should've asked herself about Dumbles.
Bronze chapter 15 . 2/24
Draco always depended on the protection of his father and his money. Thus when it was only the family money he was defenseless. It is possible that at some point in his life he was fairly intelligent but it would seem that time has long past.
Bronze chapter 14 . 2/23
And what's wrong with Hagrid visiting Madam Maxime? Doesn't he deserve a love life too? As to the idea that Dumbles as the leader of the Light side can never be wrong, well that's just plain stupid! Dumbles is a human being and all human beings make mistakes! It's just that some are brave and /or smart enough to admit when they've made a mistake. Dumbles IS NOT ONE OF THEM! To his mind he is not ever be wrong.
I've always been sure that Snape was truly working for Voldemort regardless of what he said to Dumbledore. Someone like that with his attitude should never be allowed near a child's corpse never mind a living one! Murder, torture and rape are what make a Death Eater and Dumbledore hired not one but two to teach a Hogwarts. The man has no moral compass at all anymore.
Bronze chapter 12 . 2/21
That wizard is so corrupt HE should be in Azkaban sharing a cell with his pet Death Eater! Dumbledore has known for many years just how bad a teacher Severus Snape is and ignored it! One look at the O.W.L. list would show any and everyone that he's the worst type of teacher! Not to mention the lowest form of life on the planet.
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/21
I skipped most of the notes after I read Harry was staying in Britain. That is such a mistake! Dumbledore is NOT a responsible adult! In the five years that Harry has attended Hogwarts he's faced Voldemort all five years! Once, I can see. But every year? No, something is wrong in that case. That stupid Goblet game thing was the stupidest thing yet! NOT ONE OF THE SUPPOSED KNOWING ADULTS EVER QUESTIONED HOW HARRY MANAGED TO DEFEAT DUMBLEDORE'S AGE LINE THAT WOULD KEEP UNDERAGE STUDENTS FROM ENTERING! OH no, they just had to force him to compete! After all that I say RUN HARRY RUN! Voldemort or Tom Riddle was created by Dumbledore. Therefor, let Dumbledore deal with him and clean up his own mess for a change.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/21
Well Dumbles has yet to see the next step. How he'll react'll be the turning point.
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/20
In the whole wizarding world, they couldn't come up with better names then O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s? Slow is one thing reverse is quite another. But they've come to a complete stop and think everything's fine! The stupid leading the Dumbest!
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/20
Vernon would be very glad to see Harry's backside leaving forever.
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »