Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Straw
Bronze chapter 15 . 2/24
Draco always depended on the protection of his father and his money. Thus when it was only the family money he was defenseless. It is possible that at some point in his life he was fairly intelligent but it would seem that time has long past.
Bronze chapter 14 . 2/23
And what's wrong with Hagrid visiting Madam Maxime? Doesn't he deserve a love life too? As to the idea that Dumbles as the leader of the Light side can never be wrong, well that's just plain stupid! Dumbles is a human being and all human beings make mistakes! It's just that some are brave and /or smart enough to admit when they've made a mistake. Dumbles IS NOT ONE OF THEM! To his mind he is not ever be wrong.
I've always been sure that Snape was truly working for Voldemort regardless of what he said to Dumbledore. Someone like that with his attitude should never be allowed near a child's corpse never mind a living one! Murder, torture and rape are what make a Death Eater and Dumbledore hired not one but two to teach a Hogwarts. The man has no moral compass at all anymore.
Bronze chapter 12 . 2/21
That wizard is so corrupt HE should be in Azkaban sharing a cell with his pet Death Eater! Dumbledore has known for many years just how bad a teacher Severus Snape is and ignored it! One look at the O.W.L. list would show any and everyone that he's the worst type of teacher! Not to mention the lowest form of life on the planet.
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/21
I skipped most of the notes after I read Harry was staying in Britain. That is such a mistake! Dumbledore is NOT a responsible adult! In the five years that Harry has attended Hogwarts he's faced Voldemort all five years! Once, I can see. But every year? No, something is wrong in that case. That stupid Goblet game thing was the stupidest thing yet! NOT ONE OF THE SUPPOSED KNOWING ADULTS EVER QUESTIONED HOW HARRY MANAGED TO DEFEAT DUMBLEDORE'S AGE LINE THAT WOULD KEEP UNDERAGE STUDENTS FROM ENTERING! OH no, they just had to force him to compete! After all that I say RUN HARRY RUN! Voldemort or Tom Riddle was created by Dumbledore. Therefor, let Dumbledore deal with him and clean up his own mess for a change.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/21
Well Dumbles has yet to see the next step. How he'll react'll be the turning point.
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/20
In the whole wizarding world, they couldn't come up with better names then O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s? Slow is one thing reverse is quite another. But they've come to a complete stop and think everything's fine! The stupid leading the Dumbest!
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/20
Vernon would be very glad to see Harry's backside leaving forever.
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/20
There's yet another bombshell! But I think this one'll knock DumbAss Dumbledore on his ass!
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/20
I've said all along that Harry should leave Britain and leave Dumb-Ass Dumbledore to fight the war and the wizard he created.
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/20
Talk about dropping a bombshell!
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/20
Maybe Harry'll be able to do a runner without the Order being the wiser for a few days.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh yes, Dobby'll willingly protect Harry. Even from old Dumbles himself!
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/20
At least he has the sense not to believe everything Dumbledore tells him! that old fraud would/could charm a goat out of its' hide and have it believing it was for the greater good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/20
Time and past time to get the hell out of Britain period! And DO NOT tell ANYONE where you are going! Anyone who knows is a potential leak to Dumbledore. That old busybody would make damn sure you stayed put! By the way Bellerphon, this'll be the second story I've read where Harry goes to America. That story has long since been pulled from the web by the author. In it, Harry had quite the harem. He was even married to Ron!
2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »