Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Straw
Gleas chapter 31 . 10/12
banishio ...windario... you sure have some interesting incantations lol
CynthiaP chapter 3 . 10/12
Re-reading this story because it was just so good - thank you!
Gleas chapter 27 . 10/11
The firsties did have a point. They should have had year wise line-up smaller prizes for the top in each year; then the top would get to compete in the next year/block (so it'll go year wise). That way the top firstie will still loose maybe in second or third block but will at least get something which will act as an encouragement... same for each year level. It would be a lot fairer but whatever works.
Gleas chapter 21 . 10/10
Lucius is pitiable... not even his wife and son care that he died
Alan Moore chapter 35 . 9/23
This has got to be the worst, most pathetic fanfiction I've ever read. Most of it made no sense and some of the story lines were beyond stupid. You have no talent whatsoever. Please don't write anymore.
stevefocus chapter 35 . 9/24
Really great story, I enjoyed it very much.
CynthiaP chapter 3 . 9/21
Love your stories! Sorry that you have stopped posting, but it is a lot of work, and not always appreciated. I want you to know that I do appreciate your work, talents, and bravery for posting stories. Thank you!
Nora?! Her name is Augusta!
BarbedCaress chapter 35 . 8/11
Definitely a different take on things. Leaving the horcruxes out made killing Moldyshorts a lot easier!
Still, intriguing enough I read every chapter.
Well Done!
FYI its Augusta Longbottom not nora
Blazeb79 chapter 35 . 7/31
Amazing story , I understand why you killed of luna, but of course I hate you for it . Lol but seriously great story and thank you for writing and finishing it.
ironhair chapter 35 . 7/16
A nice read, ty.
ironhair chapter 29 . 7/15
First, your entire guns are anti thesis for wizards affecting Harry seems too much. He doesnt caree what the masses thinks and can ignore a public censure, esp as there isn't a lawa against it.
Also, its strange that they(ministry) are fine with squibs using guns against their own wizards. The point you were making is that anyone using guns against their kind is intolerable.

Finally stupefy doesnt graze someone and not do anything.. That just means it was cast wrong or with insufficient power. Saying it happened multiple times is strange.. Saying there strength was depleted on a shield would still be fine.

Anyways, nice story so far.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 6/23
Lol Ron is still a Prefect with just scraping by with 6 owls and was 30 out of 39 placement for Students. Meanwhile Harry was 4th and won awards for his marks and he still isn't a Prefect...what the hell are the requirements again?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 6/23
Hmmm didn't expect Harry to be that aggressive with both parents there but I guess not really that unexpected. Did Harry really expect Dumbledore to just roll over. He set guards on a house to watch over while Harry was abused for years so why not while he is in Diagon Alley.
2,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »