Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Straw
Blazeb79 chapter 35 . 7/31
Amazing story , I understand why you killed of luna, but of course I hate you for it . Lol but seriously great story and thank you for writing and finishing it.
ironhair chapter 35 . 7/16
A nice read, ty.
ironhair chapter 29 . 7/15
First, your entire guns are anti thesis for wizards affecting Harry seems too much. He doesnt caree what the masses thinks and can ignore a public censure, esp as there isn't a lawa against it.
Also, its strange that they(ministry) are fine with squibs using guns against their own wizards. The point you were making is that anyone using guns against their kind is intolerable.

Finally stupefy doesnt graze someone and not do anything.. That just means it was cast wrong or with insufficient power. Saying it happened multiple times is strange.. Saying there strength was depleted on a shield would still be fine.

Anyways, nice story so far.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 6/23
Lol Ron is still a Prefect with just scraping by with 6 owls and was 30 out of 39 placement for Students. Meanwhile Harry was 4th and won awards for his marks and he still isn't a Prefect...what the hell are the requirements again?
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 6/23
Hmmm didn't expect Harry to be that aggressive with both parents there but I guess not really that unexpected. Did Harry really expect Dumbledore to just roll over. He set guards on a house to watch over while Harry was abused for years so why not while he is in Diagon Alley.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 6/23
The edict was till he was eleven right...why did Harry not hear anything from Remus between eleven and thirteen and if I remember correctly it was well into the year before any real mention of being friends with James and Lily were made? Then what about the last two years when Harry gave hints of a bad home life where was he then? will Snape be subtle or in your face about throwing Dumbledore under the bus this year...it's going to be an interesting year all around.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 6/23
Snape really is stupid isn't he? I'm leaning on Snape being in the middle and trying to get his revenge on all three turning them all on each other while he sits back and watches. My guess he will be the first to die. I think it's disgusting as well for Dumbledore to actually egg Snape on to make plans to kill Harry after Voldemort I'd done.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 6/23
How is he going to deal with a Harry Potter that refuses to stay under his control? He gave in to easily on Snape I fear that is going to come back and bite him in the arse.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 6/23
Harry/Luna works well . One Luna is quirky she is a good fit for Harry. Unlike Ginny or even Germoine Luna sees Harry as Harry, her first ever friend that stood up for her when she needed someone but never tries to change her. He accepts her just as she is. Hermoine could be said to stand by Harry, but why she spends a lot of the time nagging him to change, to conform to what authority picture him to be. Yes there are absolutely awesome fics where Hermoine stands by her man...this isn't one of them. She knows or at least should have guessed by now the abuse and horrible life Harry had with the Dursleys...her answer..rants and she slapped him across the face..really you know someone is abused so your answer is to yell, scream and hit him in public? Luna stepped up beside him without a word and held on to his hand...who do you think would be the better girlfriend?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 6/23
Now when you said they both walked over to Harry's side did you mean Arthur and Molly or Arthur and Remus? Why was there a port key for Harry to go to Grimmauld and then back to the Dursleys. That is just plain stupid...why send him back. Also Grimmauld should have shut down on Siriyss death and Kreacher definitely should not have been able to be obliviated or have been ordered to do anything by Dumbledore!
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 6/23
With the amount of times that Ron turns on Harry, U.S. It really a wonder that Harry doesn't fully trust him. As to Hermoine even in canon Hermoine never had a problem releasing a secret if she thought it was for the persons own good. If she knew what was going down Speedy Gonzalous would have a hard time keep yup with her on her path to Dumbledore. All for the Greater Good of course...then afterwards when it comes to light exactly what she did, it would be brushed off just like Fumbledore...she has learned well at his knee.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 23 . 6/19
I honestly believe you were not harsh enough to snape but then again I may be biased because I believed he deserves nothing less than getting forcibly ass fucked with a cactus and so much worse
daisycb chapter 35 . 6/14
Although I like both Snape and Granger and was a little uncomfortable with your characterizations of them, I want to say that your story was excellent, well thought out and very rich in characterization. It was very difficult to stop reading and go to sleep and the first thing I did this morning (after making a cup of coffee) was to resume reading. Thank you for the hours of pleasure I had.
bellalib chapter 20 . 6/11
i really like this story.. the part where mcgonagall wanted to help Hermione out for people not to shun her. it would have seemed that harry would have come back with where were you when the whole school shun me for being the heir of slytherin or when everyone was wearing badges that says potter stinks.. just a thought in my head... :-)
bellalib chapter 17 . 6/11
I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD STORY. I JUST WISHED THAT YOU WOULD HAVE LET GINNY BEAT HERMIONE'S BUTT!
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »