Reviews for Smoke In Spring
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was beautiful and bittersweet, I am with the conclusion that they might either share one night or a few days together before Sasuke surrenders to the task Naruto requested of him.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I know I've read this before. I just remember the make-up. *thinks it's weird* I like the way you wrote this. Sasuke especially is particularly interesting. Naruto confused me a little, but I think that was intended-lol. Did he merge with Kyuubi? It would freak me the hell out if I merged with a monster too. I guess if that's true then he was contemplating suicide. ;) But it's still fascinating.

A little upsetting :'( That means you did it right :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I see I simply overlooked this. Didn't expect it to be posted separately. :laughs at self:

I like the overall tone you've given this, of sadness and acceptance, that some things just have to be. Sasuke's sadness and frustration are clearly evident.

I was confused about Naruto saying "there's only one of us in here", referring to the Nine-Tails. Is he saying it's taking over, or he feels like he's going crazy? Maybe it's because it's late, but I feel like that one went right over my head. His resignation to death felt a little odd, as well; probably because I'm not understanding. /

Still, it was an interesting read, and I definitely want to hear more.

BH
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Break my heart will you :'(

No but really, a good fic :)
croquant chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Lovely piece of work. Beautiful lines in here - I particularly like "The moonlight turned Konoha grey and black. Windows made warm pools here and there..." What beautiful imagery. Clever but weighty, and I loved the segue of Sasuke's makeup to their kiss.

Thanks for posting this up!
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
... ... ...? what just...? nevermind...

-Love Nitrea ;)
lovenaruto chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i dont really understand the end but still great oneshot
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oddly beautiful.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
i've tried reading this story several times on ffnet over the past few years, and i never liked how saskuke wore lipstick. however, you definitely make it work at the end, and you infuse real, warm feeling into this piece.

-zozo
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw. so sad.
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was very beautiful, a little confusing, and mostly raw emotion. Fantastic job.
teddikins chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
-cries out at the sheer angst-

you cruel person...how could you leave me with an open ending! ah well, fic was good. -smile-
Rene chapter 1 . 9/11/2008