Reviews for Smoke In Spring
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I know I've read this before. I just remember the make-up. *thinks it's weird* I like the way you wrote this. Sasuke especially is particularly interesting. Naruto confused me a little, but I think that was intended-lol. Did he merge with Kyuubi? It would freak me the hell out if I merged with a monster too. I guess if that's true then he was contemplating suicide. ;) But it's still fascinating.

A little upsetting :'( That means you did it right :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I see I simply overlooked this. Didn't expect it to be posted separately. :laughs at self:

I like the overall tone you've given this, of sadness and acceptance, that some things just have to be. Sasuke's sadness and frustration are clearly evident.

I was confused about Naruto saying "there's only one of us in here", referring to the Nine-Tails. Is he saying it's taking over, or he feels like he's going crazy? Maybe it's because it's late, but I feel like that one went right over my head. His resignation to death felt a little odd, as well; probably because I'm not understanding. /

Still, it was an interesting read, and I definitely want to hear more.

BH
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Break my heart will you :'(

No but really, a good fic :)
croquant chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Lovely piece of work. Beautiful lines in here - I particularly like "The moonlight turned Konoha grey and black. Windows made warm pools here and there..." What beautiful imagery. Clever but weighty, and I loved the segue of Sasuke's makeup to their kiss.

Thanks for posting this up!
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
... ... ...? what just...? nevermind...

-Love Nitrea ;)
lovenaruto chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i dont really understand the end but still great oneshot
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oddly beautiful.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
i've tried reading this story several times on ffnet over the past few years, and i never liked how saskuke wore lipstick. however, you definitely make it work at the end, and you infuse real, warm feeling into this piece.

-zozo
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw. so sad.
zunmo chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That was very beautiful, a little confusing, and mostly raw emotion. Fantastic job.
teddikins chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
-cries out at the sheer angst-

you cruel person...how could you leave me with an open ending! ah well, fic was good. -smile-
Rene chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow, that was beautiful.
oneironaut chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw, so sad and cute.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
sad and strange
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I... I loved this one-shot, but...right now I'm kinda sad because of the ending u_u