Reviews for Temperance
pandagal chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
This is really good! I feel so bad for Erik. It's pitiful to see him in such a state b/c he loves Christine so much. Please update soon!
RainsPhantom once Phantomgurl33 chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
Vaguely, I remember this story from long ago... I really enjoyed it and recall wanting to read more...

I absolutely LOVED this chapter... the tension made me grip the edge of my seat... continue on m'dear
Erik'sangel527 chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
wow.. that was so good! darn i want to read more! please update soon! this story is incredible! you're an incredible writer!
Erik'sangel527 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
oh my gosh! this story is terrific! you are an excellent writer! wow! keep on writing! i love this story!
Erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
o this is good! i really like it! you're a great writer! you describe erik well! keep writing!
Angelic Lawyer chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
This is such a great story! I cannot tell where this is going to end and I like it, hehe! Your writing is really good and even though it is directly narrated by Erik, the style reminds me a bit of Leroux. Also loved the charaterizations, they're incredibly original... a different depiction of all the characters. Do continue soon!
gryffingirl77 chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
Ooh! I really like this! Is there to be more? (I hope I hope!) Very well written, captures the torment and angst perfectly. A wonderfully dark fic. Well done!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24