Reviews for Temperance
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 13 . 3/17/2005
Ugh! Scary chapter scary chapter!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Okay, crepy! But yeah, I'm glad you liked the movie.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
Okay, All I have to say is that you write so well! I love all the active verbs and adjetives you use! They fit Erik's personallity perfectly!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
Okay I take back what I said!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
Ugh! Meannie! lol!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Erik calling Christine princess? Nice!
Anna399 chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
OH WOW! That was great! :D
ladystrider77 chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
how horrible! thats just awful. I thought this story would end happily...but it didnt. once again, the story is won by the vicomte and erik's foolish pride. gah. anyways. beautiful story, perfect characters.

bravo indeed.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
That was so sad, but well done! This is so going into my faves!
Persephone Chiara chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
WOW! Your writing style is TERRIFIC! I was sad that E&C couldn't be happy ever after but your ending had a bitter-sweet sadness that was a lovely bow to Leroux and Kay, keeping the integrity of the original masterpiece! BRAVA!
Gondolier chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
Ah...mah...mah (closes gaping mouth)

Wow, stitchgrl, blew me away with this one. I wasn't expecting the story to end so soon! This was, however, the perfect ending to a very dark story. So sad, but fitting.

Well done.
Immokk chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
Bravo!

I have a lump in my throat... what a fabulous ending.

What a great spin on things!
Quiet2885 chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
Wow! Brilliant Story! I'll admit I was sad at the end, but I suppose the story was too dark to end E/C. I hope to read more from you soon!
Pirate Perian chapter 22 . 3/16/2005
NO! See, how the hell is Erik SO SURE that the child isn't his? Gr. Men. They think they're just so smart. Gr.

Good ending, though. I like cynical!Erik quite a bit.
Wandering Child chapter 22 . 3/16/2005
oh perfect ending for this!

perfect!

and yet, as much as I do think that CHristine is selfish, I can't help but feel this desperate sadness for her.

Bravo my dear! Truely wonderful, remarkable, awesome...
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »