Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
awww! that's so cute!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
CUTE! Love it!
RS Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Its odd. I have never imagined Starfire dancing around with a mop and singing into it until i read this story. The story is very creative and I love how the lyrics played out in the story. I just wish there was a little more background in the end, but goodjob!(:

RS Fan(:
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is adorable!
Alystar chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
aw that was cute! In Robins notes it said that Star was almost injured on Nov. 12th well that is my birthday so yea i just thought that it was kinda cool to c my b-day in a story well atleast she didnt get hurt. Well anyways that was a great story Please write more! Keep up the good work.

From a fan of the Teen Titans and a Fan of your Stories
tkdchick chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMGsh! That is my song! That was a good way to use it.
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
so perfect...just so...PERFECT! Everything I love about your SUPERB writing is there! I don't know what else to say than: another perfect one!

AeriaGloris10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Star nearly got hurt on MY Bday? Freaky Coincidence
ROBIN-N-STAR-4-EVA chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
EXCELLENT LIKE ALL OF YOUR STORIES ROCK ON EVEN THOUGH I LOVE RAP NOT ROCK
Karsin chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That was amazing! well done.
bafkdsfopdhgnjnv chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I think that this is one of my favorites of your one-shots. I love Frank Sinatra so much, it really set the mood of the story for me. Awesome job, I love it!
BlackRose chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aww, how sweet! I've never nearly really heard Frank Sinatra myself, after reading this, maybe I will. Are you a fan, not that I'm trying to pry or anything.
GlassEmotions chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
O! I love it! I hope my first kiss is that romantic!
faya27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Cute! I love it! I also, like Frank Sinatra. My mom adores him.
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw that was supercute, great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »