Reviews for Snowscape
March Rosenqueen chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
When would you update it again?

Please update it soon, I really eager to know the next chapter
KireiRakuen chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
i hate you! why'd you stop? well, maybe i don't hate you... i liked the story, very angsty and such. *hands batch of cookies* too bad you stopped...
SutekiKage chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
poor anerexic satoshi...sniffles..lol, lets hope for the best, ne? lol update soon! this fic is very interesting...and cute in a way

ja ne!~

jessica!~
Eternal-Hampsters-of-Doom chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
very good
KupoWrath chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
whee! this is awesome! update quickly.. I wanna know if they get together.. and what about poor dai-chan and his hurt feelings! *whimper* update

~Kupo~
Omnimalevolent chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
M, another great chapter! Glad to see Krad isn't totally maniacal, would like some more SatDai action. _ Was great, plz update.
Omnimalevolent chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Oh, yes! Great chapter, lots of lovely plot-happenings and Dark-thoughts.. those are good! I just *knew* the title came from Daisuke's painting! Wahey! 'S a great painting, combined with the rest of the plot at the time... v. good!
Omnimalevolent chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Yup yup. Definately the good ol' SatDai fic. The usual Daisuke visits ill Satoshi thing, bearing homework, though Satoshi didn't let him in the house! That's new. *nods*
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow, seems like the beginnings of a great fic! Another good old Sat x Dai with Satoshi daydreaming of Daisuke and being teased by Dark... and Krad's in the way of course! Great stuff.
LemonadeLovers chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
good job so far. please update.
SatoXDaiKazaXRikuou chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
woo-hoo! i liked that! plz continue! :)

ps- i'll give u cookies!
Arbiter chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
ohh! I can't wait for more! update!
VileVileCrocodile chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
PLOT BUNNIES!

but, ya... good story so far _
Kioko Yasu chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Ah! ::jumps up and down:: Addictive! I love it! Please update soon! And hey, you can't have Pleasure with out pain, you can't have happyness with out saddness, and you can't have dark without... Krad! I really not a fan of Krad at all, But at least in this fic he really seems to care for Satoshi... poor Satoshi... anyway, instant Fav, please update!
Exer09 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
awesome story -is wondering if Dai and Satoshi will ever kiss -will then melt- good story! _