Reviews for Vindicated Redemption
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
AH! this is LOVE! it's so bloody awesome! really well-written! geh!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
pretty and sweet in a way...
blisblop chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Kinda much pain between those two.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I'm so glad a lot of your stories are Itachi-centric. I simply
allyluv chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
very interesting! ok. i'm going to go read the rest of your stories now.
200 IQ chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Very clever and brilliant idea showing Itachi's death in this fashion. That's all I can say. Oh yeah.

It's been favorite storied.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
... You keep making these fics that simply REQUIRE back-stories and yet refuse to give them! Do you understand how frustrating that is? ... You're evil. Genius. But evil. And I want to know what his reasons were, damnit!
Trentaholic chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I wanna be greated by Haku when i die. lol...aww..that was really good, and sad.
Sebastian chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Heh... Itachi and Haku... My favorite characters from Naruto. If you read this Icarusy-san: Don't feal depressed becuz of the low amount of reviews... I think it is a great story...

'sight' I hope thats the way we all will die.
MissMissy11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
o.o That was soo good! ;_;
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This was very interesting, touching, sad, but then again I suppose that angst stuff usually is. Your writing style absolutly amazing. Do you write Neji Tenten stuff? I was just wondering if you fancied the pairing. Update more stories and chapters soon.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This is nicely written. I enjoyed it thoroughly and found myself quite drawn in. Excellent job.
Cueil chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
if you got a lot of chapters... one in the morning and one in the afternoon will get most people to review 2x unless they have work that spans both those times... :-) This was pretty good.
dobyuk princess chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
o don't get down from lack of reviews! it's probably because there's school and stuff...( we can't lose your talent!

on with the review...

good as usual yet may i suggest, when you write longer ficts to maybe shorten your descriptions? sometimes it's good but it's nice to keep things simple. just a suggestion is all, so don't let it rub ya the wrong wayP

nevertheless it was great as alwaysD

~dobyuk princess