Reviews for Discordant Melody: A Kurda Smahlt Story
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
ahhh i love the part with Harkat!
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
i don't blame darren but i can certainly understand why Daegan does ...
sunset oasis chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
kurda is so nice, so perfect, so understanding and everything ... i miss him
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
it's been over 10 years since i read about kurda's death and this still hurts damn it
i love him

(also, i really like puck. he's cool)
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
daegan is so cute
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
this is so beautiful
i love how kurda said sharply that there are always options other than violence. i love him so much.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
kurda is so beautiful and perfect ... i love the way he smiles almost sadly
vampire H.G chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
What the hell?!Deagoun is the cheapest character I have ever faced in stories! And people are saying-i love him,I hate darren!goddamn it!
Hasti chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I Don't get this you trying to make Kurda Gay?What is wrong with you?
lovekurda chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
hate
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Hey i wanted to ask you why is the narrator of this story of yours homosexual? i mean it could hav
SilverBlueGrey chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
*crying* That was... so beautifully sad! TT-TT You're making me hate Darren too... Kurda was amazing... so sad and horrible that he died... but i guess... not many people in the series get happy endings, do they? Actually... no one does. -.- unless you count Harkat getting his soul back together or Darren changing the past. I loved this character of yours, by the way, he was perfectly suited for the plotline. :3
No one specific chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
That's not fair. That just isn't fair. I swear that now I hate Darren Shan. I love Daegan. He's such a good person. Great story. It's so sad, I almost started crying. Great job. I love your stories.
mimi chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
how dare you make me cry ! o( [] )o -sniff- Kurda please come back to your lover
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!