Reviews for Empty
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aw, poor Emma. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shalcat-Kitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I know i already reviewed this story but I read it again and wanted to review it again. so here it is.

This is me bawling my eyes out for our poor Emma. This story was so amazing. It very well could have happened and it was just so touching. I think they could have delt with the rest of the team though, but you can’t always have a happy ending. I personally wish that more people had the guts to write stories with sad endings. Because they make you angry, but it makes the story completely unique. Perhaps if I can work up the courage, sometime, I might write a sad ending. Remember though. If I ever do, it would only be under the astounding inspiration of this masterpiece.
Delauro chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
WOW! You are by far my favourite author. Emma is my favourite character and the emma/brennan relationship is by far the best for me. Please write some more stories as yours rock!
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
3rd m x fic i have ever read and it was amazing. it was only one chapter but it was so great. i'm starting to think that your favorite charater is Emma (well that was kind of obvious) I think i would have to agree. i like that your not single minded as to who ends up with who. i would definately have to agree. my favorite character is also emma and i am not simple minded.
mxangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
well, that was a good story. this is in all honesty cause i normally dont touch bren/emma stuff.

i liked it. you do well with the emotions.

write more

mxangel
Megara1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Hi !

now, you are on of my favorit author !

Great story, always a great job !

More Emma/Brennan stories !

Bye

Megara1
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
aww geez Aurore... you could hav made it a hapi ending and leave a shipper very happy here... *sniffs*

that was beautiful! the description of emotions were awesome, and the way the story flowed was heart-piercing.

now i'll have to sulk the rest of the night thinking that they were never meant to be. how could you do this to me?

*sighs*

another great fic, i must say... but i still would insist on the hapi ending... *grins*

hugs,