Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Beth chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Loved your story!
Thanks for sharing it!

PD: NO ONE is prettier than Hephaistion/Jared...Especially NOT Bagoas who totally SUCKS!
A chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Bagoas sucks. He was and will always be irrelevant just like the author that made him popular, Mary Renault.
anberzen chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
love the story, but i am sorry noone is prettier than jared leto..
Inge chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Totally loved this one.

Always wanted for Alexander to go to Hephaistion after being with Roxane on the weddingnight.

You made it happen :)
Oliver Prescott chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This was very, very lyrical and very well done. Bravo!
Morrigain chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Hephaistion doesn't really seem all that in character... it kind of detracts from the fic. He never struck as me as anything except understanding and accepting... but that's just my opinion.
Cricketpoor chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
GAH! made me cry you did, but I just love how you made it end,... but still you made me cry I think that the part of this tha tmakes sens is that this is very good... keep up the good work...
gabo0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005

I loved the angst..

And Hephaestion is prettier than Bagoas! Bagoas is so.. ew...! U

Love Jared Leto!

Maira chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Ohh I loved! Its so very tragic and romantic... If I could find my own Alexander... lol
beneathe-the-shadows chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow! this fic is really great. Its the first Alexander fanfic I read and I am in awe. This fic is actually my inspiration in writing an Alexander fic. :)
Red Cloud Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I liked it! Are you planning on continuing the story? I'll look forward to more of your work on Alexander, but be more descriptive. (It's a suggestion)
Bunny Wigglesworth chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Hi, This is a nice fic, I've always wanted one-shot fics cause they stay GREAT forever. Unlike those long-chaptered ones, they tend to be lousy and uninteresting in the end... Keep up the good work, please write another one shot fic.

Mrs. Aish Luthor
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Gah! Sadness/happiness, nice mix! Lovely writing!

And, I personally think Jared/Hephaistion is way cuter _ LoL I mean, "pretty", hehehe...

Btw, I'm melting too ! _~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

: / / group/simbifanfi : / / geocities simbiani/hp. html
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Accidental Presidency chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
“What… what are you doing here? It is your wedding night, you fool!”

“I missed you.”

Gah. We should all petition for the rights to these two characters. Then us crazed fangirls could make them do, er, obscene things to each other.