Reviews for Moonlight Change
Stephanie chapter 39 . 9/26
Very very very nice story! Really liked to read all of it!
Ayr chapter 39 . 5/21
Hi just read your escaflowne moonlight change, I really enjoyed it... although I would have loved to have read more story about their lf together which was only 1 chapter... (devastated they haven't made an escaflowne 2 for hitomi to return)
theladyhitomi chapter 39 . 2/14
This was so amazing. I am crying while typing this. Oh my gosh that was amazing. I am going to keep this story close to my heart. This is how the story SHOULD have ended. I've always hated Allen so thank you for that.
Pixiecropse chapter 39 . 5/15/2015
I loved it ah
Arienhod chapter 39 . 4/11/2015
It's been so long since I read this story. But recently I remembered it and decided to reread it again. And I loved every word of it, just like I did the first time.
This is one of the stories that will stay with me forever.
bibbity chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
OMG I myself am not sure just how many times I am reading this! Bestest ever :)
Anon chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Great fic overall! Very well written!
Anon chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
Omg I thought the previous chap was the end for good!
Anon chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
Nooooooo! poor Van
VanillaDreamFran chapter 39 . 12/29/2013
That tale was totally awesome, just brilliant! This is my all time favourite Escaflowne fanfic.
An old fan chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
Hey there, dear author : It's been a long time since you started writing this fiction, a little less from now since you finished... and just moments when I finished reading it.

And I enjoyed it so much. This series was very precious to me when I've first seen it; as a matter of fact - I still hold it dear. And here's your fanfiction. Something that I've read 10 years after watching the series. And your fiction evoked so many memories of Van and Hitomi, created their images anew in my mind.

For which, I deeply thank you. You've truly made their comeback splendid in my life.
ChaosRhea chapter 39 . 11/12/2013
Oh my, I have to admit that I'm ashamed I haven't read this FF earlier but I'm happy that I did anyway!

I loved it!

The storyline, the turn of events and the relashionships between all of our beloved characters!
I wish we could see your story animated... well it will remain a dream and I just want to give you my compliments on the amazing work you've done!
Anonymous chapter 39 . 7/22/2013
I've never commented on a fanfiction so I'm only commenting because that is the best fanfiction I've ever read! Thank you for the experience!
cyberdigi chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I just wanted to say so far I'm really enjoying this story for the most part, I always enjoy stories that take the idea of how one small decision can change so much more.

One bit of concrit though, personally I'm a bit disappointed by large sections that are just prose forms of direct scenes from the show; which aside enters iffy copyright issues, is as a reader not particularly interesting. I understand that sometimes that scenes are not affected by the original decision, but personally my rule is if it's the same as it was in the show don't rewrite.

I'm not entirely sure you're still active, but I just wanted to say aside from the one thing above I'm really enjoying this story so far :)
JadenFlame chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
Sam: This was a great story! Thank you for sharing it!