Reviews for A Day in the Life
justtakemeasiam chapter 50 . 10/8/2005
i was on the verge of tears by the end of it all, and i had to read this one before i read your sequel, ive written a beyblade fanfic, and judging by your experience in writing could u read it for me and tell me wat you think.

its called 'let the games begin' thankyou for such a touching and heartwarming story, it will touch the heart of millions, (when they read it of course).

keep writing for all of our sakes.

_J_
Sepphira Mitoki chapter 50 . 9/9/2005
I LOVED this stoy, just to let you know.
SailorSaturnObsessed chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Hi its me again, and I thought this was very suprising. Having Yugiand Anna in an arranged marrige is brillant. I can't say how great it is. Well I thought it was great and well bye.
SailorSaturnObsessed chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Hi its me DJ I just read ch1 of A Day in the Life and it was great and I can't wait to read the next chapters. I'm going to keep reading. Well see you later.
LadyAlthea chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
oh wow, I love this fic! YOu have an accelent writing style and the plot is cool, I'm totally hooked
TFulghum chapter 50 . 5/28/2005
TEARJERKER #2! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! I WILL READ THE SEQUEL! -grabs a box of tissues-EXCELLENT!
TFulghum chapter 49 . 5/28/2005
TEARJERKER! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!
Inoure chapter 50 . 5/27/2005
-sniffle- That was soo sad, tragic, and heart breaking! Damn You for killing her...But thank you for wanting to write a sequal. Post it up soon!
CherryBombChaos26 chapter 48 . 5/26/2005
that's really sad... i think that she should have stayed with yugi and not have to move to america. and i have a bone to pick with you. WE AMERICAN WOMEN DO NOT HAVE FAKE BOOBS!
Spirit Seer chapter 50 . 5/26/2005
That was a romantic ending! :D Great chapter!
abcbabies2 chapter 50 . 5/26/2005
How sad she dies in the end. i hafta read your sequal to find out what happens. do really good on it please
Scarab Dynasty ratted home computer won't let me log in mutter mumble chapter 50 . 5/25/2005
Woah... long fanfic, fifty chapters. Well done you for completing one so long.

Now I'm not going to pretend Anna isn't a Mary Sue (look it up and you'll see what I mean) but I'll try and push that aside for now. I think you have great determination in getting this for. Your writing style if good, and the story was sharp and clever, especially for one so long. So, though the Mary Sue is a big downfall, the story overall, is very good and had it been with completely OC's instead of a fanfic, it wouldn't have mattered in the slightest.

Well done.