Reviews for The Meaning of the Word, Solo
majamaja chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Really cool!
I could almost hear Han thinking and seeing the carbonation scene in the same time!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
Capt. Kat Solo chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
nice! i like it a lot and it's one of the best han-before-the-freezing-in-carbonite fics i've read.

keep it up!
Kyraillion chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Awsometastic! You fit his tallents down to a tee. Great job! I also liked your discriptions and names for Leia. Keep writing, even if you do it at 2 in the morning...
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
On the contrary my friend. I think you got Han's personality down nearly if not exactly perfect. Great job. _
freeriver chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow. Great fanfict. Now we know eaht Han thinks. O.K that was very random but hey how can i help it it's just natural. Back to the story it was great I feel so inspired. lol
Anya Catalyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh so sad and oh so cute Han!
LVB chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I liked it, sweet and to the point. Its believable! And Han is such a spunk ;)
owphoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Nice job
Leia chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Great story! I enjoyed it immensely, but I have one question... What's Luke doing there? He wasn't there in the movie...
JediKnightMuse chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Actually, I think this was very Han-like. There was sarcasm, which he's famous for, and I can imagine that he would be thinking something along the same lines as this. I like that you had him go to each of the other characters that were watching him and naming off the good and/or bad things about them. This was really good, and I liked it.
dm1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
"This time Lando’s deals are a curse. He looks guilty. So he should. But he never meant for this to go so far."

That's a very generous assessment on Han's part, to recognize that it wasn't supposed to go this far. Perceptive, and maybe explains to some degree his quick re-establishment of his friendship after he is thawed out. I'd be angry as anything, but Han didn't seem to react that way in ROTJ.

I knew he was in it for the Princess!
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Great insight!

Wonderful line (I quoted it to my roommate, it was that good): "I have three main talents, and now I’m being modest. They are flying, getting into messes, and getting out of messes I got myself into."

Fabulous work, even if not written at two-o'clock in the morning!