Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 1: Walk This World
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Is that it? W-w-WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUNKS AND 18?! TTTT PLZ! CONTINUE THIS FAN FIC!
merissa.thompson.7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
ok ok
Symphonic Veins chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm so happy I finally found this again, after so many years. This is the story that first got me into fan-fiction and writing, so thank you. 3 Truly it's still the best I've ever come across.
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Why haven't you add the other stories? Plz add the other stories and if you can keep writing more that wuld be great! I have been following the story for years! please
Daimon080 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ahhh wow..

I read this story years ago, and re-reading again just reminds me why it's one of my all-time favorites. Wonderfully written, and as great as I remember :]
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
ahhh very amazing indeed :D
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Man oh man, has it ever been a long time. I poked around for a good long while, trying to find your stories again after your AOL Hometown page died.

Not sure if you ever really check back here on FFNet, but I just thought (belated though it is) it would be good to thank you for these stories. I remember them fondly, and it's a shame that you don't write for DBZ anymore. These are really high quality stories.

Thanks again for all the fanfic fun.

P.S. If you -DO- still check here from time to time, I do have a question/request: do you still have the vignettes you wrote for DBSZ? I recall that there were little short bits in between the long chapters, which were also very enjoyable. It would be awesome if you posted those as well.
Lexy4eva chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
more i want more
Aeon Amber chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love this entire series of fanfics more than I can put into words. Sorry I can't say much more than that, but I'm just too excited at finding them and reading them all over again and there's too many elements I love about them than I can possibly list here. xD
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I read this story a long time ago, and only just found it again. After all this time you probably dont read these reviews anymore, but just in case, I wanted to remind you how wonderful these stories are. :D
Napitzlol chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
"He only killed six million people" "ONLY" 6 MILLION?

but youve got a point. 6 millon compared to half the world is "only" 6 million.

but AWESOME story. very unique actually. wich makes it even cooler. you just became one of my fav authors :P
Nyaar chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hi! this.. is rather unexpected! I read you fics long, long, long ago, when I was almost a child XD And I think I never told you that I really loved DBSuperZ. D You had me really hooked D These series were among the best fanfic I've read, and in almost 10 years on the internet I've read a lot *chuckles*

D