Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 1: Walk This World
Hiruman chapter 1 . 8/30
Great fanfic, but Trunks act out of characters several time during the story. And you really should use less japanese words. Kaa-san or baka was fine, but reading an entire dialog / reaction in Japanese can get a bit annoying.

Now, if only someone could make a manga out of this...
Denizenn chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
You wrote an english story. Yet you kept writing japanese words. It got extremely irritating, because it changes the voices I read the dialogue in, and sounds so weird to me - and I've watched DBS in english sub from the original.

Crossing over and jumping from english to japanese is riduclous in and of itself.

Your story is great, but fuck me it's hard to look past those irritating weeb words. Sorry but I am writing this review, moments after finishing the story and I'm still bothered. But overall the story itself is well done, so I must commend you for that.
Fan of 17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Interesting only two types of people I know that say Oi is Skinheads and people from England. I do not like the little Asian phrases you kept putting in there. It's only either or. It can not be both. I'm Assuming your not Japanese. The japanese people would not be impressed nor would they accepted you thinking it's cool to do that. i just thought you should know that ;)
The Truth of Words chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
A saiyan saying to hell with their stomach?! What has the world come too!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
So, this was one of the first Dragon Ball fanfics I remember really loving. I used to have a copy downloaded onto 3.5" floppy, which dates it (and me.). I still like it, and especially the affection you write all of the characters with. No Goku bashing, or Yamcha bashing, or anyone bashing. Clear love for all of the characters shines through in your writing, and I appretiate it, both then and now.

If I were going to wish anything changed, at this late date, it would be the fan-japanese. My tolerance for that has dropped to nil in the intervening decades, so it's super jarring.

Meh, small things in a great, fun blast from the past. Thank you for writing!

P.S. You also introduced me to Heather Nova, so thank you for that as well.
jess chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You can watch it here Full HD and Subbed

/watch/dragon-ball-super
rgs chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
gfsgdg
Indalecio246 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Good story. Needs less random Japanese.
NukeA6 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
It's been almost 15 years since I read the whole DB Super Z and I'm really glad it's still around. The year 2000 really holds some of the best Dragon Ball memories for me.

I don't read a lot of fan fiction but yours is easily the best I've ever found. You not only made Trunks and 18 a convincing couple, you got Piccolo's and Vegeta's personalities spot on. Hell, I even like your Piccolo better than the one in DBZ. That really says a lot.

You probably moved on with your life and may not be reading this but I just want to say thanks for the great memories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Is that it? W-w-WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUNKS AND 18?! TTTT PLZ! CONTINUE THIS FAN FIC!
vegeta1230 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
ok ok
Symphonic Veins chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm so happy I finally found this again, after so many years. This is the story that first got me into fan-fiction and writing, so thank you. 3 Truly it's still the best I've ever come across.
Dudette Angel Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Why haven't you add the other stories? Plz add the other stories and if you can keep writing more that wuld be great! I have been following the story for years! please
Daimon080 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ahhh wow..

I read this story years ago, and re-reading again just reminds me why it's one of my all-time favorites. Wonderfully written, and as great as I remember :]
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 3/20/2011