Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 1: Walk This World
Helle's seraph chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Accidentally stumbled on this on one author's favorites list and I'm glad I did. Dragon Ball was from my childhood with my brothers so I've never really explored it except for that very brief time of hunting for Bulma/Vegeta and Trunks/Pan in my early teens lol Anyway what I'm trying to say is that it's a good fic and I thought it humorous. Maybe it wasn't meant to be but some scenes struck me as outrageously funny hahahahaha Plus the last scene was so sweet. Aw look at Vegeta being...well Vegeta and trying his darndest to be sweet (snicker) I knew he had a warm mushy side to him!hahahahahahaha
noirenoire chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is a very cool story, i read it on Mirai Bulma and Juuhachi-Gou's website; and i cannot describe how much i love this. but at the same time, i can't help but wonder if you are the REAL author to "Dragonball Super Z" series. there's a lot stealing in this world.
BOBtehKiwi chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Aww. That's really good!Wow! You've got ppl really in character. The Vegeta and Bulma scene at the end was so KAWAII! FINALLY! A good, and complete Mirai Trunks fic! YAY! Enjoyed I did!
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
yay! it's great! awesome! wonderful! i LOVE it! i'm going to read whatever is next and everyting else you've got! right now! we~
chocolatelova chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Excellent story! I've always wondered what could have happened to Mirai Trunks, my favorite character from DBZ. You have a really good understanding of the characters and you've got the "feel" of DBZ down. I'm especially impressed by the battle scenes because I imagine that writing them well can be pretty tough! I've read all the other stories on your website as well, but this is my favorite one )
bmrdbgt chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Hiya, read your story, have to say i enjoyed it alot. You reviewed one of my stories and hated it but cut me some slack I'm kinda new at this. If you don't like them then don't read them. Loved your story and I can't wait to read the the others. No hard feelings on your opinion though that's what reviews are for. Thank and once more I loved your story!
weeaboo-sensei chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Hi! I saw this story on Tempal 'o Trunks I really liked it but I couldn't go on tot so I looked on this site ad found it . Isn't that kinda ironic.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I've read this story somewhere before on the Internet and I loved it! I'm glad it finally made it's way to ! This is awesome! Just keep writing and I'll be happy!
Bell-Dell chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I've read this fic 18 times(seriously!)but I always read it on your site,so I never left a review:(

I can't really describe why I like this fic so much...It's something that is convincing me that 18 and Trunks can actually be together.

I like the size of this fic,I like everything!

There's one thing I don't like about DBSZ:Why is it only 6 episodes long?Can't you make a hundred episodes?No make a thousand!Okay,now I'm losing cobtrol...My point is:Plzzz make more!

ja ne,

kelly

P. website is beautiful!
Frozenflower chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Ok, I can't BELIEVE I've never stumbled on your stories before! This was absolutely wonderful! I know that no matter how long I make this review, it can't express how much I loved this story! This was so great! A story with a plot-what a shock! Also, written in a very mature, yet interesting way-I can't believe you don't have more reviews than this! Argh! Why is it that the best stories are always hiding behind so few reviews? Ok, I just have to tell you that I have been reading this for quite a bit of time-I didn't even stop to go to the bathroom, which means that my bladder is now VERY full. I'm sure that you did NOT need to know that. Anyway, good to see a story between 18 and M. Trunks played out in such a mature and REASONABLE fashion. I've seen stories between the two before, but rarely a believable one. I love the Vegeta/Bulma/Trunks interaction-there may not be much, but what there is counts! Ok, really must go now-thanks again for writing this!

Frozenflower
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Hey peep! This is Professor Authordude! To tell the truth, I've seen so many AU's of this that I decided to read it. Glad I did! Now I'm off toread the rest!
Kynthia chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I love this fic! You are the first author to actually convince me that 18 and Trunks could ever work as a couple. I am now totally convinced it is possible. I'm so glad for Bulma being able to have Vegeta back! They are one of my favorite couples. It was a great fic! *hurries to read the rest of the series*
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Dude. WOW. That's all I can say to describe it.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 1 . 3/14/2002