Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 1: Walk This World
FeR chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I've read this fanfic for several times now...and i gotta hand it to ya...it ROCKS and...'To hell with my stomach.' :P
DBZchick chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
WOW! I absolutely adore this entire series! I actually read it from your website, but I am very happy to find it here to! The great thing about it is that you can easily see this happening to them in the future! What I really wish is to see this made into a continuation to the Dragonball series! Kinda like Dragonball GT is, only without the extreme corniness! This is so much better! There are only two series of fanfics that I find are true works of art. One is the 'Mythic Descent set' by Dragoness Eclectic, and this! Wonderful job! *applauds*
aymei chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
this fic is totally cool...I'm like WOW and WOW and if you didn't get it yet WOWWY WOW WOW! totally indescribable, totally riverting and phew...I am lost for words and I can only think of one annoyingly repetitive word that I seem to have the ability to say and that is, yup, you got it, 'WOW'.
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this fic.

You are an extremely talented writer. I've been to your site before too and I especially like the ones on android 17. You captured him well. The romance was not extreme in this story and thats good. Also, I liked how you put in Piccolo and he wasn't just a 'say nothing, i'm just there' character. I appreciate that! Juuhachi as a feeling being who was sorry for her actions was great. Keep writing!
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I've been recommending this series up, down, left, right and every other which way. I normally point them to your website, but I am pleased that I get to add you to my favorites here. This is quite possibly the best continuation story out there. And also one of the few stories that stays true to the DBZ format of action adventure and plot line. I absolutely adore this series and I look forward to each and every addition to it. This series has even reintroduced me to Heather Nova and Oingo Boingo. I just felt that you should know what a wonderful piece of work you have created. Its innovation has caused me to think outside of the box in regards to my own writing. Thank you _
Ash The Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Definately one of the best. And I believe Hitler killed fifty million, not six, since he started the Second World War.
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
I love your fics. I hope you will keep writing and maybe put up ur new fic...Roam? Ja ne.
Asabeth-Blue chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I really liked this.
Schimelos chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
cool
Henda chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
that was the longest and the best T/18 story i have ever read, u are a pro for sure, i look forward to reading to others ones but not now i aint got another 3 hours to waste.
gogetaschick1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
keep on tpin
Lady 18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
after a long long period of time, I finally read this entire thing. damn this thing is long. I've been to your site and read some of this story but I never had the time to finish it. and then i found it here so I read the rest. great job!
angel out of time chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
this is soooo good... very original and a brilliant idea! definately going onto my favourites list!
IX CarpeDiem XI chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Wow...absolutely beautiful! I've read this story at least six times now and it just gets better every time! I find myself visiting your site weekly to see if you've added more fics. So far I've only read "Things I Want to Forget," "Walk This World," "Freshmen," "Human Behavior" and "Broken," but I hope to read more soon! You have amazing talent and I'm honored to be allowed to read this incrediable collection! I've found that these stories are far more interesting than the DB/DBZ/GT sagas. Please continue to use your talent to write more. I hope you consider a career in this sort of thing, you could be the next Stephen King at the rate you're going (really! I'm not just giving flattery here!). As you can probably guess, you're going on my fav authors/fav stories list! Wonderful job! -
Calendar chapter 1 . 7/2/2001