Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 1: Walk This World
Jenny Islander chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I first discovered DBSZ before I had ever heard of Juuhachigo, my knowledge of DBZ being limited to the US dubs and the International Channel reruns. Now that the I-Channel's up to the Jinzouningen eps I understand how good these stories really are, especially the characterization. It takes a real gift to keep canon characters in character while simultaneously developing them in unexpected directions. Gokou's lines are wonderful as well, and it's refreshing to see a Gokou and ChiChi who really act like old marrieds who love each other (not to say that the Vegeta-and-Bulma scenes in these stories aren't gems!).

Anybody who's reading DBSZ for the first time should go to the authors' site and read the ones that haven't been posted at . Bookmark their site. Check it every day. 'Nuff said.
Anika chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
Ok, first off, i read your story at your website, and let me tell you, its still really good. Second off, I've always admired yours and Bulma-chan's work, and you guys are the main reason I started writting fics in the first place. Please keep up the good work, and don't make me wait to long for the next intsallment of "Broken". Its really really REALLY good!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
hi! it's me! Adrienne! i knew you'd get around to putting these here! now soooooooo many more people can read this and loooooooove it! yay! this was great! now, off to read the next one! (my favorite! .)
Ashley Taylor chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I just love this story. Juuhachi-gou and Trunks make the sweetest couple. You are just soooo talented.
nahognos chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I've read your fics since only this chapter was up on your site. Very nicely done! I thought it was time you discovered !
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6