Reviews for Crestfallen
russiananimechicfrk14 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
hey, i luv the story BAD! its nice to c Vash and Meryl share so much between each other! you must write more!Knives is so understanding in this fanfic, i luv it! chao!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
Aw... nice ending! I like how they went back in time and they were able to retain their memories from the previous future!

I liked your story and I hope you keep on writing!
avidreadercina chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
That was an awsome ending.

-cinafran
Aine of Knockaine chapter 12 . 4/25/2005
Only one chapter left... bummer!

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen! ;o)
Aine of Knockaine chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
Just Vash's luck! HeHeHeHe...

So, the boys have to reteach her? This could be quite interesting ;o) Thank goodness for Milly!
igbogal chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
This reminds me of the story of Orpheus and Eurydice...except I hope this one has a happier ending *sniffle*. Still, this is really good - is English your first language?
Aine of Knockaine chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
YAY! A confession of love and a smack for being a hentai! What mre could you ask for? Oh' yeah' another chapter!
Lunis chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
AAHH! You scared me when you said Knives killed himself! *cries* I'm SO glad that wasn't real!

You did a really good job with the Legato part. I know I probably would have never thought of how to save him so creatively. And his personality as a child was believable. Good work.
Aine of Knockaine chapter 9 . 3/20/2005
So, does tha mean she will become a plant like Vash? cool!

Oh' and much thanks for the well wishes!

Update soon!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
Another great chapter! Poor Vash, I'm hope he ends up happy for once.

you know the drill ;o) Update soon!
Redcliff chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I LIKE THE PLOT IN THIS FANFICTION;IT IS SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT, NEW AND INTERESTING. I HAVE NEVER READ A TRIGUN FANFICTION QUITE LIKE THIS ONE, AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE ENTIRE STORY IS FINISHED. I AM VERY CURIOUS AND ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO VASH, KNIVES, WOOLFWOOD, MILLY, AND ESPECIALY MERYL HAS SHE TRAVELS TO PURGUTORY TO TRY AND SAVE SAVE LEGATO' SOUL. I HOPE THAT VASH AND MERYL CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER AND FINALLY ADMIT THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, FACE TO FACE. FURTHERMORE, YOU DESERVED TO GET FAR MORE REVIEWS THAN YOU HAVE RECEIVED. IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY. I'M PLANNING ON WRITTING A TRIGUN STORY OF MY OWN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE? HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH YOUR FANFICTION PLOTS? I'M JUST CURIOUS, AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING. I JUST NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM AN EXPERIENCED WRITER. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IF YOU CAN AND HAS SOON AS YOU CAN. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.
Lunis chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
Ooh, that was pretty long! And full of touching moments. Let's hope Meryl comes back alive. I liked this chapter a lot. Probably one of my favorites in this story. Keep up the good work!
nidaba chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
This is a very interesting idea. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Lemisah chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Your story is very good! Despite a few spelling errors here and there, I think the overall thing is too sweet! Hope to see more in the future and can't wait to see poor Legato enter the story.
Lunis chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Oops, I forgot to review when I read this chapter.

Well, good, Vash finally realized Meryl was still there.

“Great he thinks I’m a ghost,” Meryl said as she glared at Vash.

‘You are a ghost,’ Knives said.

Hah, I liked that part.

Awaiting the next chapter!