Reviews for The No Seatbelt Song
Some-Time chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
"All she knows is that he sends shivers down her spine and makes her forget that she doesn’t even like the guy." Yeah, that's it. That sentece is beautiful. And makes me forget that I don't even like the guy, even though he's amusing. I think the last chapter stands out from the other, maybee it's the lack of Jess...Is that chapter supposed to be a closure, or show that it has been one? I didn't really get the timeline in every chapter, but there really is more importent suff than that. Like your writing, which is amazing.
jan LN chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
this was really sad because you think about what rory is missing. but when you think about it harder, you see how ridiculus it is b/c rory really loved dean and thought he was interesting and cool and to quote the first season..."Wonderful"
Memories-fadee chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
aw i wish u would update
GQSecondAct chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
whoa. this was awesome.

a different ending - very unexpected.

loved the chapters leading up to the last one. so...wow. a genuine "shocker" of sorts.

you are an excellent writer.

great job with this story.

-molly-
smile1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
Hey,

Extraordinary. I am looking forward to more of your writing.

lora chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
no dont stop keep going and put jess back in there i hate logan!
smile1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Hey,

You have a simple yet beautiful way of writing. It's amazing how you can write so many things in just three paragraphs.

Memories-fadee chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
random chapter name. lol. but i really like this story, plz add more than 1 chapter
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
wow. i just finished reading all this, and its just awesome. so sweet! and realistic! its detailed but not TOO detailed...i'm so excited! i just read a really good fic that has less than 10 words in 3 chapters! not that i mind, i think its very cute...are you gonna go on? or are you just randomnly updating?
lora chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
thats really good i love how she like hates dean cause hes to possesive abd he gets jealous to easily and jess is so much hotter!keep going ur dooing really good:)
smile1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Hey,

Short, but most definitely beautiful and amazingly written.

Memories-fadee chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
i like this story becuz im 1 of the few ppl who hates dean n likes jess. n this story seems 2 b going towards jess. update
vintagequeen chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Fantastic. I love the differences she notices between Jess and Dean, and I especially love the last few lines in this chapter, how she can remember Jess's eyes after not seeing him for a year, but she's not sure about Dean's. Brilliant. Adorable that Jess brought her a flower- these are things I would give anything to see on the show! I really hope you keep this up- it's awesome.
Veronica chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Hey i really like ur story.:) Cant wait till the next one.
autumn chapter 1 . 12/6/2004