Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 2: dead souls
Chi Town Cody chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Well this seems to be another 'Trunks stepping stone story'

I think the story itself was great but the whole point of it just kills it for me-Trunks would be put down without a moment's thought- Hmm I think you like my others missed the whole point of the Mirai Timeline.

The Mirai Timeline is mean't for Trunks to take on the role of Heroine with his own special forces, It could have still worked even with the others alive again but no Goku is back and it's like more of the same of the original timeline which I just don't see after all Trunks did to save that world

The others just arrive and Trunks it tossed aside as a weakling after he easily defeats those who destroyed them effortlessly and yet they come back more powerful than Trunks? No way

And if every generation surpasses the last Trunks would surpass Gohan

Like I said it was a great story but it doesn't belong in the Mirai Timeline with because it really defeats the whole purpose of everything he went through just to be tossed to the side once they are brought back.
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was so great!
Silver Lady7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Aww... I've always get moved whenever I read that part when Chichi gets her husband and son back. (My baby! My baby!) And when Vegeta says: "My son's not a bastard_he's a PRINCE!

I've always thought that Vegeta had initially spurned his son because Trunks was mixed. Makes quite sense.
Ore No Kagami chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Back! I liked this one too, but I think i prefered "Walk this World" But this one is defanitly a good read in my opinion.
Frozenflower chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
YEAH! This is such a wonderful story! I may have to stay up all night reading these! Can you believe it? I STILL haven't gone to the bathroom! You are a danger to my urinary health, girl! Ok, this was wonderful-loved the little explanation of why goku is the most dangerous at the end-also loved the Vegeta/Bulma again! Can't get enough of them! Heck, I can't get enough of ANY of then! Oh well, ja ne!
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Sweet! I really like this! Maybe I can read one more before bedtime! (or at least part of one _) One of my favorite parts in this episode was the part where Gohan got out from Bardock's control. And the little father/son moment afterward. GO GOKU!
Kynthia chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I read the story that came before this one and saw this when I was visiting your website and read it. I just had to review it when I saw it here. Another great fic by great authors. I loved it!
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Yet another awesome fic. Keep it up!
Zai-san chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Hey! That was one of the best fics I've ever read in my life! But I have one question... ot rather about a thousand questions... for anyone who ever sees this review... What the heck do all those Japanese words mean! If you know any of them e-mail me what they mean at: I LOVE GOHAN!
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Wonderful wonderful, just like it's predecessor!

This made for excellent reading. I enjoyed every bit. Very dramatic and an excellent plotline.

Keep it up!
Jadie chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Could you put up translastions somewhere for all the japenesse words you used in your exellent storys.
Dickie chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Pretty good! I'm just not used to hearing or more like reading Jinzouginen and Juuhachi gou and Juanna gou or something like that!
FyreEyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
*blinks stupidly, vision swimming* Eheh... L-Lonnngggg... *twitch* I've read both... I'm missing a few hours of my life and I want them back! *thwacks at Juuhachi-gou, but is so exhausted that she falls short and falls face first onto the ground* *mumbles sleepily into the dirt* Too much Japanese... I only know half or less of them there words... Try a bit less next time, please? *pauses and lifts herself back up* But otherwise, you have one kick-arse story (novel!) would I have read it all otherwise? ) "Greetings, I come in peace, please don't kill me, I'm a good little Jinzouningen now." I love that line.. I think it's from the first part... *notices something* Oh, there's a note at the bottom.. Hmmm... *reads note and blanches* NANNNIIIIII? ARGG! There's MORE? *dies*
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
oh for the love of all that you hold dear, please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more to this series

i absolutely love this series and i totally think you two should write more to it

;P
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
oooh! this one was and is my favorite of them all! poor Gohan-kun! ya' know what? Goku-san really is an appetite on legs that talks! parts of this were funny, and parts were sad! i (ya get my point yet?)oooooooooooved it! man! that was beautiful! on to the next one!