Reviews for Colliding Worlds
starhappy chapter 24 . 2/12
wow, I havent really used fanfiction for some years and went to check up on the fushigi yuugi fics and Colliding Worlds came up, feeling the nostalgia from when i read this story that i loved(still love) so many years ago i looked at when the last update was and got so shocked over that it got updated in 2013, i didnt really know what to expect, like, "is it really a new chapter?", got little sad to see that it wasnt a new chapter but wasnt that surprised by it, but after reading this I'm really happy that we finally have gotten to know the end to the story(even if its just a summary).

im happy that lifes been good for you during all this time and please continue having a good life, and thank you "Aya" so much for creating this story and taking the time to finally bring it to a closure 3

ps. this is will always be one of my most favorite fushigi yuugi fics of all times, just like so many years ago when i wrote my first message to you _ 3
Hailey chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
I loved the story but like you said gotta move own with real life;) . I was glad that you were able to write this cute fanfic XD. Truly a great fanfic. *tears in baileys eyes*. But im gald you finshed :P. It was sooooooooooo cute! You and your friend make a great team :) Hailey out peace.*giggle* . Always wanted to say that. . Thanks again for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
AMAZING! I loved this fan fiction and I hope you write more.
nowitsagummybear chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
Update, update, update!

I really want to know what happens to Tasuki!

Hurry while I'm still super attached!

Excellent story by the way!
nowitsagummybear chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Update, update, update!

I really want to know what happens to Tasuki!

Hurry while I'm still super attached!

Excellent story by the way!
Anne chapter 23 . 3/13/2012
Is fantastiiic next chapter pleaseee!:
starhappy chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
no matter how long it takes i will always stay hopefull that it will come a new chapter )aya i really hope that one day you will have the time to write a new chapter!
LeonioAria Niru chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
amazing!
BloodColoredRose chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
DAAAAA! THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO CUTE! i was grinning the whole time! great job!
BloodColoredRose chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
ROFL! I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW THEY WERE GAY! OH, MAAAAANNNNN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

anyways, this chapter was hilarious. at first i couldn't believe it. (i checked the "real" chap. 12, though)

that was a great stunt u pulled. great. LOL.
bumblebums chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CANNOT END HERE! DAMN CLIFFIES! Please update soon! I WUVS THIS STOREH! KEEP IT UP!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
you MUST update soon again okay? I've put this story on story alert and I want to know if they in the end run away back to the Seishi's world or stay in their own.
IttyBittyTidbits chapter 23 . 4/8/2010
I am completely IN LOVE with this fic. For days, I couldn't stop thinking of how they could defeat Vereor...especially when he's possessing Aya and all. lol. Update soon. A lot of us are waiting for the next chapter, and personally, I'm really excited about the end.

Great job with Cat and Chichiri, by the way. They're such an adorable couple.

Hope the next chapter comes up soon!
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
Okay, I lied. I was able to read the last chapter today after all. Poor them, having to deal with irate mothers and possession all in one day. And you just left them like that! Update!

I really am enjoying this story a lot.
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 21 . 4/10/2009
Aww! Tasuki's reaction adorable. And exactly what Aya needed. I loved this chapter. Not a lot of drama (minus big brother's intrusion) and a lot of fun. I'm worried, though, because the next chapter is an author's note, and then there's chapter 21. and nothing else. And I'm fairly certain that the story won't be so quickly resolved in one chapter. So I'll send a plea before I get there (since I don't think I can read the last chapter till tomorrow) to please update soon!