Reviews for A Different Feeling
burnedboy95 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
great job it really shows how Yumi feels bout Ulrich. a lot of people try to do that but i think few suceed in a way that wants me to continue reading.
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love it
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
oh! You and Yumi are in LOVE!

You should do this fo Aelita.
Don't want to tell chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I find this story truely inspirational. It is that can really help define what love feels like.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Short and sweet, it's nice to read CL fics from Yumis perspective about her feelings for Ulrich, mostly it's the other way around.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Guess she had to admit it to get to sleep.
montolio debrouchee chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
right on and good for you, for to be able to describe what all of us lyoko frieks feel inside
Silver Bullet Girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Feeling lately? Are you in love? The fic was wonderful.
Ulrich38 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Hey,

It was too short! But I liked it! The only other thing I can think of, is wouldnt be Cool, If Ulrich was doing the same? Or keeping Odd awake in the middle of the night, asking Him "Do You think Yumi Really likes Me?" Just a thought!

See Ya,

Ulrich38
Blob chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yet another lovely snapshot, and it reminds me of the song "And The Grass Won't Pay No Mind" by Neil Diamond. The lyrics can be seen here:
amai-chestnut chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
aw. how sweet. she has finally admitted to herself her emotions. if only she would admit them to a certain some1...
Yumi chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
this was pretty good.i enjoyed how she was able to fall asleep at the end when she relized that she loved Ulrich.u should write one that tells how Ulrich was felling that same night and whether or not he was awake at the same time as Yumi doing the exact same thing that she is wat i think should happen if u make a second chapter.
Aelita Lyoko the 2nd chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
#1. I love it.

#2. I know exactly what you mean

Ulirch and Yumi 4ever.
Star Way chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Wow, that was awesome.

I loved it. Is it a one-shot, or will you update? Please update or write a sequel! This is really good, and you write beautifully!
majo chapter 1 . 12/8/2004