Reviews for Potions
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014

But anyway, glad Harry and Hermione got together!
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wonderful story! They're so adorable here. Great job.
shamzika chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*melts in a puddle of goo*'

Utterly cute. Loved Ron.
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"I've known ever since the Department of Mysteries," he said quietly. "When you got hit by that curse . . . I thought my world had ended. I knew then that I loved you."

I wonder what would happen if it's Ginny instead of Hermione. :))
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
cute cute cute!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
How they would survive the next three days with that ?

Nice job.

lurv2boogie chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OMG. You write so well! These are awesome... and, by the looks of it, thoroughly underappreciated. This deserves a billion more reviews. Great premise, great characterisation and such a great ending that I nearly exploded. ;)
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw! i've read this onebefore

and it was just as good the second time around -

Granger-gurl-rox chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I didn't get round to reviewing...

Aw Ben that was so sweet! And the potion idea was great :D

A wicked story once again your just so brillant at this writing malarky :D

hannirose chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*sighs with happiness* That was so gorgeous. I loved it.
Hermione Rae chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aw...that was loverly. I hope you continue with this, but I'll just have to assume the hyphens at the end signal a finish. Oh, well, it's still so nice to read a fic where H&H are just so cute (although I admit that even I write them snogging some). I think the chaste stuff the best, really. Well, I have a college paper due so I had better get to work, but thanks for supplying me with a great fic to procrastinate with and email me HermioneRae to discuss H&H or anything HP or just life in general.

Hermione Rae
potterfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
thats a very sweet should make a sequel
Inu-KagFluffLover chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
i loved it! it made me cry T_T and not many things do that! but it was so sweet!
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
good story i like the potion that was a good idea and a very well writen story good job
FSL chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
LOL!Good story/...and PLZ WRITe MORE!