Reviews for The Perfect Dream
Bloodsired chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
I LOVE your story,Gem. I know its late to review this but can't let leave this story without so much of informing the author what I think about her story. Anyway, Im sad on how it end. Love Dracula so much. Its sadden be to see he die again or loose again with van helsing. Don't get me wrong van helsing is great character but I like Dracula a lot. Well, I saw there's a sequel so I must proceed there. Bye
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
OMG! YES I"VE SEEN PHANTOM! best movie, play, book, music, other book, other book, other other other book, other other other other book... Not to mention Erik (the phantom) Is the most awsome person, hotest guy, most musicaly tellented, magicial, archetect, ect ect ect ect to ever walk this planet!

OH! by the way Phantom of the Opera is a true story - don't know if you knew that but thought i'd tell ya! Also if you haven't and you get the chance i really recomened the book by Gaston Leruox... oddly enough its sitting on my comp. desk right infront of me :P It's got a painting of what the real Erik looked like on the front too! OHH he's so pretty! Pluss i hate raoul (ew shudder) he's a fop! stupid little fop with a ribbon in his hair ICK! But Erik/Phantom kicks ass all the way! He's so sweet... i think christine TOTALY should have chosen him! God why would she ever choose foppy anyways? Oh well her los my gain now Erik is for all the 'Phan' girls out there to love for all our lives... m who needs a life anyways? when you Phantom obsessed~*~*~ :D well cherroe! Till next chapter at leased!

PS: AWSOME STORY!
TheInvincibleKay chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
Omg that was soo cooL! Please make an other one sooN!
feathered friend chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
wow. that was an awesome story. I really really liked it. I heard u have a sequal...hm
Chanteuse chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
Amazing! I love this story to pieces. I'm not gonna make it too long because I wanna read the sequel. I just wanna say I LOVE Andrea. She's amazing. And I love how you write Andrea/Dracula scenes. They are I'm gonna go read the sequel. It shall be grand I'm sure. :P

Love and Happiness,

LadyEmm
K.E. Smith chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
O, I loved it. Excellent job! Is there a sequel? I sure hope so, now I have to go check. Later!
SilverFlover chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hi, it's me again, lazy to log in this time! I just saw that my review wasn't posted in a proper way, ff did something with the link I provided. Another way to get to my drawings-photos is to check my homepage at the top of my ff profile if you're still curious! :-) Catch you later!
SilverFlover chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
Hello, I like this! I was so happy with your review that I decided to read this immediately! I liked the idea of this time-travelling and reincarnating Anna! You have a bigger space to move around with such an original character than with Anna. You handled the POV very well, which few writers can claim, teh shoft from Andrea's view to outside events usually went smoothly. I also appreciated Andrea's wit, and you managed to portay quite well, how a 21st century girl would behave there. I liked the comic relief parts as well, you included a healthy amount of humour! Dracula, Van Helsing and Carl are very much in character, I liked Dracula the most for personal reasons...:-) One of your greatest achievments was that the resemblance to the movie was haunting, sort of crept up on me in the colour of the dress, the ball, and not boring or calculable. There were some clumsy parts in it, but all stories have that, no worries! :-) I think altogether next time you should pay a little more attention to the details, that usually gives an atmosphere to settings and events. Sorry if some of my pieces of advice sound silly or not up to date! I enjoyed this story very much, and I can't wait to get to read the sequel, but I don't have time right now, since it's 4 in the morning :-) I will get around to it in the near future though! About the pictures I drew: you can find them here: silverflover.

I have submitted several other pictures related to my story since then on that page, and also other photos of the places I've visited-some Prague ones too.

I hope to be able to read your sequel soon! :-)

PS: I loved the alarm-clock motive at the end, that was very-well thought-out, and a really nice way to snap back to Andrea's own time and age!
HottDarkPrincess chapter 13 . 7/9/2005
(sniff sniff) ::wipes tears coming from eyes::

That was the best chapter yet. I loved it. Now I have to go and read the sequeal.

Bye for now

HottDarkPrincess chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
WA!

why did you have to kill drackie like that!

I flame you forever for this. Wait, I don't even know what flaming is,

On to next chapter

HottDarkPrincess chapter 11 . 7/9/2005

You mean evil short chapter writing person! How could you?

Oh and I like the little Superman joke it was Funny.

HottDarkPrincess chapter 10 . 7/9/2005
Why do you keep saying their short and boring and their not dang it! Okay so do Van Helsing and Andrea get together? (just had to ask that one)

HottDarkPrincess chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Well for your question at the end I tried to watch it but it was to opera-ish for me. (That was very blonde I know)

okay next chapter now

HottDarkPrincess chapter 8 . 7/9/2005
Hey the ball scene was my favorite too. Totally awsome. Anyways I liked it alot. But one question:will she become a vampire?

And on to the next chapter.

HottDarkPrincess chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
This chapter is not boring at all. I liked it.

On to the next Chapter.