Reviews for Heroes of Time
Bizzaro chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Excellent story; it reminds me of an episode of Deadwood, complete with the gunfights and browbeating. There are just two things that confused me, though:

- Doing research, I don't think people used the word 'dude' in the days of the Wild West.

- If Cortez (or, according to your theory, any other human) 'must travel through time using another human host body', then why can he go back as himself in Future Perfect? It makes no sense.

Still, very good writing; I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Annoumous chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Excelent! Please write all the levels. If not all, at least do the Notre Dame Cathedral level.
Richard chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Awesome. just awesome. So much detail, and such a great idea to begin with. The Heroes of time...reminds me of the six sages from Zelda. Great story, I'd love to read more.
G San chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Simply Incredible. Down to the last details. Please write the other cahpters, I'd love to see more of your writing.
Me again this ones real chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Very nice liked this alot. Good description and great feel of the game. One request I demand that if you write anymore you do the Notre Dam level or maybe the last level if you do this then I promise ill write more of my elusive story and you can put in my puncuation for me
John Bethany chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow, that story truly kicks serious arse. as everyone else has said, i urge you to write another one. very impressive, you rock! .
H-Dog chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Good storie,
wolfkaiser90 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Very fricken' impressive man. You kept the action at just the right level, very descriptive wording, and the attention to every little detail never failed to impress. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. Check out my Hitman story if you will. DEATH'S RIGHT HAND.
annon chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I suppose it was ok I liked that it wasnt selfindulgent like some of your other storys Lake of Honour for example. Did you have an obsession with Mihoshi then or what and dont even get me started on The One I Love cant believe you did that this was good though
Nik Hasta chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was great! Way to right man! Do Neo-Tokyo or Atomsmasher or the Inca Temple. Captain Ash rules! Well done, really good fic, great characterisation, you rule!

Nik Hasta
Romulox chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This is, without a doubt, probably the greatest Timesplitters 2 fanfiction I've ever read. It really captures the essence of the charaters and brings the level to life.

You should do anther level. I'll bet one of Chicago or NeoTokoyo would be interesting.
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This was awsome! Great plot, writing, character design, everything! Please write the next level! Please?
Dr. Lancet chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Well, not only did I like this, I LOVED it. Your description is lengthy & deep whilst still being engaging & important...particularly liked the relationship between Elijah & Ramona, a nice little expansion. The slight references to the other "Wild West" Characters were nice, too.

If you're going to do another TimeSplitters Fanfic (here's hoping), I recommend either "Chicago" or "Robot Factory". The only possible improvement you could make is to have Cortez's influence a little stronger, perhaps even talking to the "Host". A novel idea about the "possession", though.

Besides that, absolutely perfect. I eagerly await your next TimeSplitters piece.
kez chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
very very well written story, havent played the game myself, but my boyfriend is a fan so i thought i'd give the story a look. charecters were well written and interesting. A very good read. Thanks

Kez.
SSBFreak chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
When I first saw that Timesplitters was now a section, I was like 'O_O...Finally!' And now I see this story, currently the only story, and read it, and now I wonder why the hey people haven't reviwed it yet.

You have done an amazing job novelizing the level of the game. If you could do the same with the other levels, you'd have one heck of a good novel!

Elijah's level was definately one of my favourites in the game, and you portrayed his character extremely well for someone that hardly uttered a word in the game.

You should do the levels for Jake Fenton or Captain Ash. I found those levels to be my favourites, too.

Great story! Keep up the good work!