Reviews for Happy Enough
Foxfire832001 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
OMDG! How could this be happening to such a great person like Greggo?
Foxfire832001 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Greggo got his promotion? That's great! If anyone in this crime-lab deserves a promotion it's him!
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Well, least now Warrick & Nick are up to speed on what's been going on with Greggo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Well least he told Sara about it! & in due time he'll get up the same courage to tell the other's!
Foxfire832001 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
OMDG, My poor Greggo! I just hope that he tells them what's reall going on & ASAP!
Foxfire832001 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
OMDG!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Poor Greggo, to have to be facing something like this & to be feeling so alone!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
OMDG! My poor dear sweet Greggo, what's really going on with you sweetie?
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Greggo did the right thing! How could she do that to him? I'm glad that they handled it amically! Way to go Greggo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OMDG! Poor Greggo actually having an asmatic attack a crime scene? Thank God that Sara & the rest of the team were there to help him through it!
polychloride chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Wow, this fic is really serious. It's very realistic, like I can picture this actually happened, it's awesome!
krage chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
interesting plot so far
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 30 . 4/15/2008
I just wanted you to know that I finished your story and I really liked it. I just got into CSI. Greg is my favorite character and angst is my favorite genre. The way you progressed from emotion to emotion was very realistic. I would like to tell I enjoyed this story.
gjhkfud chapter 30 . 12/25/2007
Cool ending.
DC World chapter 30 . 5/10/2007
Wow. I cant believe that I have never reviewed this story. It is my favorite fanfic of all times. I have even copied and printed out this whole series ( I dont have the internet at home right now so I copy and read the stories later) and even though it is 216 pages ( size 6 print no paragraphs ) I take it with me whenever I go on long trips so I can read it over and over again. I know that might sound a little odd, but that is how much I love this series. I have recommended it to all my CSI obessed friends and they love it to. YOu must finish!