Reviews for Illusion
writer6886 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Nice story so far. However I feel that you might be underestimating the X-men a bit. Or over estimating Yu Yu hakusho. Anyway looking forward to the rest.
Rama-chan-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
. So... when is this about X-men. You didn't really warn us about OC's. Sorry if I sound mean or anything, I just hate Mary Sues!

O.O calm down, you're being stupid, just go to another fanfic...

. there aren't many other X-men/Yu Yu Hakusho fanfics out there I havent read aren't they? And I don't like OC's. Well, the ones that pop out of nowhere...

O.O yes ma'am!
lost in imagination chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
One thing what was the point of them being with the X-men they hardly did anything that involved them. you could have easily done thing story without them. It would have made more sense.
lost in imagination chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
Kurama would not have kept on using his rose whip if it kept being burned up
HinoteTwintailCat chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Interesting, but, I'd like to point out an error. )“Isn’t every one?” Yusuke asks, getting a whack on the head from Yusuke.( don't you mean Koenma(sp? ) or Botan?
Neko of death chapter 16 . 3/28/2006
Aw... it's over, ah well. And I definetly think you should write that one shot!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
that was a cute way to end the story, but it would have been nicer to see where it went at least a little more. keep up the good work, dark
Lathya chapter 16 . 3/23/2006
Nice endding, it was a little fast and I was hoping for some development with Hiei and Sam and some fluff and stuff like that. Other than that I really did like your story.

Ja ne
kahuffstix chapter 16 . 3/19/2006
i liked this. it was so fun. nice battle scenes. i am sad it is over.
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
Nice ending. I like the last line of her journal. And Hiei mating with Sam is surprising. I love how Yusuke and Kyoshi get together. But I guess they wouldn't have more than one child if they really didn't love each other.

I hope to read more of your writing!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
aww its over...*pout* but hey i figured the drunk and pregnate thing would happen...just didnt kknow that Kyoshi would be kicked lol ttyl Raven
Lathya chapter 15 . 2/20/2006
I love it! Kyoshi is so loyal to have stayed with Ganko while he was bed ridden that whole time. and I adore the "match making" possabilites that were noticed in the picture, Maybe Hiei and Sam will become closer soon. _ I just love it! Please update soon.

Ja ne
Neko of death chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
Areia kinda reminds me of me because of my photography obsession! Keep on truckin!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
does yusuke realize that him and keiko are non-existant now? keep up the good work, dark
Annoying Little Twit chapter 15 . 2/15/2006
Woo Hoo! Cookies! You get a half a foot of snow and you get a school delay? It takes over two feet around here...