Reviews for Political Party
Murphy AT chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
ooo, ooo, I like this! Continue please!
damncritic chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Hmm this is really interesting... a very unique take on FMA. I like the parallelisms you made.

But my favorite is still the scene where they realized that someone took the "Democratic Republic of Kickass" seriously.

Cause I was one of those who thought it was serious :D
Dee chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
DAMN.

This is one freakin' AMAZING fic you have here. And I don't usually go for the political thriller type stories, too. The characterizations weren't completely OOC, the dialogue was snappy and entertaining without sounding forced.. The plot's just starting to thicken! You can't stop now!

Don't give up on this, yeah? Cos this fic has serious potential to be kickass.
musubi7 chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
I know you haven't updated this in like-two years or so, but I just *had* to review it.

Dude-this is one of the better FMA fics I've read. You've got the characterization down *pact.* I like the politcalness of the story; I like that kind of story and I love politics. It's a bad combination. T_T

The interaction between Ed and Mustang-hilarious. The dialouge was beautiful.

Mustang's quips in Chapter two were quite humorous too. XD

Normally I try to con-crit instead of leaving lame ass reviews like: "omg that was great can't wait for an update!11 _" But...

There's not much to say! You're definiately a refined author; you know your stuff. And you paid attention to the show; you know your stuff.

Uh...

I feel like I'm going in circles and not making much sense. It's the lack of sleep, I swear. Hehe. _

"Democratic Republic of Kickass." - rofl

~kai
Taseisha chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Sending this to put in my favorites.
Dailenna chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
" Elric snorted. "Same difference."

"Please – " Mustang choked out, then got a handle on himself. "Don't say that. Please." "

As grammatically or verbally incorrect as I can be at times, I cannot help but agree. I am sitting here, marvelling at the genius of you managing to portray my loathing of this phrase so accurately when I have never met you.

THANK YOU!
MizukoMidori chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I. Love. This. Story. Like ohmygod so much. You have to continue it, I see you havent' made any updates in a while. I hope that changes. The dialogue between Ed and Roy and Riza and Roy was absolutely priceless. And I liked the parts with Bradley too. You've kept everyone in character and it's just amazing.
MizukoMidori chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This! This is golden! It is priceless! This is exactly why I love Mustang, Hughes, and Riza, not that she's in it yet. My friend and I have these original characters that we RP with, and they act, exactly like that! I'm not even joking. It was te reason I fell in love with Mustang in the first place he reminded me of our character Drazen, in looks too! And since Drazen's a political leader, and in the Mustang's a poloitcal leader... And Hughes! Ah! Love it. Acts just like Drazens best friend Reille(Ray). I mean, that is there relationship right frickin there! And at least in the anime my character Tanz acts a lot like Hawkeye. XD

Also, wonderfully done. I love the style it's written in, I din't find too many mistakes, and you've set up plot. All very nice.
wellduh chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
...replace... chapter...? Holy, you mean there's a way it could be BETTER? Really, it was amazing already! Keep going!
Rayven chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
I love this story! Are you going to continue it?

Just one quick question _;...When Hawkeye asked Roy how old he was and he replied "Late twenties" and then corrected it to mid thirties, was he actually lying about being in his mid-thirties to everyone (so he wouldn't be seen as too immature), unconciously using mid twenties as a pick up line or guessing Riza's age?

Okay, so I know that was quite lengthy for a question... _

Thanks for your time.
Haein chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Are you still writing this story? There's nothing like reading a wonderful story, and enjoying the dialogue and sympathizing with the characters and anticipating what will happen next... and then finding out that it's been shelved indefinitely. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Vespera chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Wow, this is such a fantastic and original story! What an imaginative interpretation of the FMA characters! Eager for more!
Swii chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
I am furious with myself that I didn't find this lovely piece of fanfiction EARLIER. Honestly, the Alternate Universe seems to keep characters in character, I LOVE the thought of Roy as President, and your dialogue between everyone is fabulous. I'll be very happy to see an update.
Krystal T. M chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This story is so funny... so true also...

"I'll get you one for Christmas"

"Perfect"

Those guys are great.. I love them
akuma-river chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Wow. Great fic threw me for a loop at first. Keep up the great work. coolsa.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »