Reviews for How Long is Eternity?
schuylerheskylar chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
sorry I didn't review on any of your other chapters D: I really do think they're good ! and it upsets me that you stopped at 14 , but it is your story and I do hope that there is PR will be a sequel :D

****love Skylar****
blackgoddess123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
you apoligized for spelling mistakes, but i found are a amazing writer let no man,boy,or woman tell you your heart soar and you hands type. type my friend type.
xXLovexMeXx chapter 14 . 8/18/2007
it was a good story and i liked the idea but you should have made the story longer, the time span was very short. all that wouldnt of happened so fast
noyh chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
Not long enough time spawn no way they could like eachother that fast when they didnt belive in love and hated eachother
hi2789 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
the zeek thing make's perfect sense
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
-stabs Zeek a few times-
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Psh! they can beat cops easy! Besides, who knows if it's the cops...? (or I could be reading too much into things)
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
So he's dead...?
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
No dolls? -laughs-
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Poor baby coyote... That'd be a really cool pet. _
Jamie chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
No problem. Sorry I haven't been able to see what you put up in awhile. Trust me, I will be looking at your other stories. Review time...

Sango and Miroku were getting busy.

'how she and her mom were bandits' Should be your, not her.

GREAT JOB! Since I can't say it for this story anymore, UPDATE SOON, for all your other stories. Bye.
Faded-Love1218 chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
that was a great epilogue, but i would love it if u mad a story out of the epilogue! do they find onigumo? do they find Kagura? wat happens? i would love to find out!
punkXgirl chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
i wuz just wondering...wat is the number of the storytaming of the princess..it sounds good
Jamie chapter 11 . 2/14/2005
Happy Valentine's Day!

I missed that you spelt attractive wrong on the last ch. also.

Review time...

'what do I say"' The " should be a '.

'glared at him"Tell me now' Space after him and . or ! after now.

'He sighed"Yes your' Spacing.

Aww. How cute, they kissed. Usually the girl puts their arms around the guys neck and guy puts arms around girl's waist.

'“I can’t handle this!’' The ' should be a ".

'Sango’s glare could have melted fire,' Melted fire? Doused a fire, or frozen a fire, but not melted.

A return from Zeek? I think it might be fun if she was abducted by Zeek. UPDATE SOON. Great job, bye.
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
EEP! THINK OF A COVER UP KAGOME! like 'you're probably what attracted all the demons'. lol! well update soon plz! i like the story alot!