Reviews for Dragon Ball Super Z Episode 6: Dead Man's Party
Kimitsu chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
All right! You're the best DBZ fanfic author I've read, Juuhachi-gou-sama! Okay, even if you did co-write them with Mirai Bulma-sama, you two rock! Post up "Broken" and "Human Behavior", onegai!
RedRaven2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
THIS WAS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER WRITTEN! I WISH YOU WOULD MAKE ANOTHER PART. HOW EVER DID YOU COME UP WITH THE IDEAS FOR ALL THE PARTS? BRILIANT!
bob chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Make ALOT of sequels to this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
It's pretty good, but the chapters should be divided up.
Kelly P chapter 1 . 7/22/2000
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the love of Kami, write more! this is a wonderful series and i don't want to see it end. i am on my knees begging you to write more *hands clasped in front and puppydog eyes in full puppy mode* PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Arashi Leonhart chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
After reading the whole series, this is by far, one of the best fanfics I've seen written, in A LOT of categories. I don't much care for DB/Z/GT fiction because most authors are either A) bad with grammar (possibly if english wasn't their first language) or B) have a really boring idea for the story. But this is GREAT! By far one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
oh... kami. that was beautiful! especially the ending! i loved it! it made me cry at parts (the end) though i don't know why. hehehe "Ano... where's your dots?" that wuz funny! wow. i can't believe this is the end of Dragon Ball Super Z. it just can't be! please! don't end it! just like Goku-san said! it's a new beginning! please! i don't want it to end! it's so good! if you don't end it i'll... i'll cry! waaaaaaaaaa! it can't be over! *sniff* well, until next time you write another story, this is barbo-chan signing off! Sayonara and Jaamataa a! bai bai!
Jadet chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
FINALLY! I was wondering when you were going to put this part out! I loved it like always, it was great, funny, and exceptionally well written. Fab work! I do hope this isn't the end even though you said it was. Anyhoo I loved it and it was great, keep on writing! .~
Eirian chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I have already read all of the DBSZ stories on your site, and today I had just thought to myself that I should go and read them again. They are very well written, and I like the idea of Mirai Trunks and Juuhachi-gou together. I liked it that you brought back Krillan (Yamucha could have stayed dead, but that's my opinion.). You write the characters very well, and they interact with each other perfectly. Keep up the good work, and I hope you write more soon!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2