Reviews for Harry Adopted
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ack!
StaceyM.Rose chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
OMG that so awesome and it's been six years since you updated how could you!
10thWeasley chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Please update this story is awesome!
Weasleygirlz chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
Awesom, GREAT! Can't what till more!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
update soon
chal chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
nice
shiftyless chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Awesome fic. Start was okay, but as the story went along it got better well that's what I think anyhow I liked the sound of that fellow Caedmon he seemed nice. Now Harry finds out he has got an Uncle Thomas, Ilike the sound of the birthday present his Uncle gave 2 him - Big Book of Answers - so awesome. I definately would like 2 read more of this here fic.

Please Update Soon Please!
AnnF chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Hope you get a chance to update soon. Wishing you inspiration.
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
wow, this was exsactly what i was looking for, please update soon!
Kirinin chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
I'm impressed! What an interesting story... quite well-done. Although in all seriousness, I was with Harry - it might've been cooler if he ended up with Severus. And it was cruel not to tell us what Snape's letter said after the build-up you evinced in the beginning of that chapter!

While Caedmon (sp?) is an interesting character, and the premise is unique, I am somewhat leery of his character because, so far as I can see, he doesn't have any faults. He's not yet annoying as a Gary Stu, because he just doesn't have a big enough part in the story to be one. At the same time, it's tough to like him *very* well because he seems so perfect, and because Harry takes to him so quickly.

Your Sorting Hat's song is very, very clever and well-done. Good rhyming and interesting message - it seems you placed the theme of your story right there for the reader to see, and it's a good one. Thomas Potter is intriguing, although it's hard to believe he hadn't heard of Harry before now. So I continue to be interested...

I liked the Sidhe court, and the Puck-like brother of Caedmon.

In short (too late!) this story deserves way more reviews than it possesses. It sure does seem you've abandoned it, though. Hope not!

-Kirinin
sable2684 chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
Great story, and I love the book from Harry's uncle. Hope to see an update soon!
Mikee chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
Fun story. I noticed it's been quite some time since you updated, and that you have quite a number of stories started since this one. I do hope you plan to continue this one. I really enjoyed what I've read so far. I like Harry's new guardian. Will we be seeing more of him.? The grandmother is cool, too.

Looking forward to more, please.

Thank you.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 12 . 5/1/2006
i love your story please write more soon
pegoheart144 chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Good start to the story. I'm really interested in where you want to take this. Update soon!
darkmarkgirl chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
intresting story idea, harry being adopted by a wizarding family- ive never really seen much of those.

sorry, i just started reading this story. you are doing a great job though! keep it up!