Reviews for An Inuyasha Christmas
zerokiriyu chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
hey! fisrt of all, while i was looking at all the stories of inuyasha with the word 'Christmas' it and i found yours. so i began reading it and when i came to this chapter, the song took like half a page i think. SOME people doesn't like songs lyrics written in stories so that's why i read those kinds. but if they have and they put the lyrics in between, then it'll be better reading it. not saying ur story is bad but actually, it's good
Diamond-Wind chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Wow! ok, ok I know its August, buts its so hot (Connecticut), and I thought I read it cuz I was reading the lyrics to Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

and thought of reading a Christmas fic. Good job, cheesy, I squealed alot, n ma mum thought I wuz weird. Luvz.
CoolGuyWithMask chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
just how awsome are you!
casui chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
That was lovely! Please do write a sequel or another "Inuyasha Holiday" story! I like them a lot!
Shippo-kun347 chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Hey after reading this why don't u make and Inuyasha's New Years becuase he said he didn't know what New Years was. Like the idea, yes? No? Maybe? e-mail me and let me know k.

-King of the Kitana-
Bandit X chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Ahh! *shrieks* Great story! that was so adorable! The talent show idea was super! I loved it.
DayDreamer319 chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
very cool. are you like going to make a new years one too? if so cool but if not oh well. MERRY CHRISTMAS! chow 4 now.
Suaru chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
hehe I liked it! Is there gonna be an Inuyasha new year? I hope so!

Love your work!

KAORI inspi' HITOMI chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
This is so sweet~! An Inuyasha christmas is such a nice story to hear of out of the usual stories. Please update soon! Would like to hear more. P
Suaru chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
I like that chappie! "Ramen" hehe I think Inu would do anything for ramen! Update when you can!

DayDreamer319 chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
that was cool. AW this is a short story but oh well i bet its better to get this over with before christmas huh. Ok well i cant wait ot read the last chapter ok well chow 4 now.
DayDreamer319 chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
very cool. Even if i cant even imagine what inuyahsa would sound like singing but OK lol. It was really good and i hope you update soon.
Suaru chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
O...Inu is in the tallant show! What song are they gonna sing? Please update soon!

DayDreamer319 chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
WOW cool. good job. a talent show cool i new that would be a good idea. You put it in there good. That was perfect. I love that song to by Lindsay Lohan its so cool. Ne ways update soon please.
Suaru chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Another great chappie to another one of your great stories! Please update soon! I really like this story! UPDATE!