Reviews for The Unusual Mission, Part Four of Seven
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 4/21
Identifying which stories this is part 4 of is difficult from just the summaries.
Could you maybe combine all the parts into one story using different chapters? That is kind of the point of the chapter system, and these are more installments in a single story than independent oneshots.

The closest analogy to printed media I can find is stories found in a monthly magazine, or given the source material, several comic books comprising one story.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
When is part 5 coming out?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Where are the other three!?
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I didn't know there was a sequel, it was wonderful to find this :)
Thanks for sharing!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Is there another one?
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Just as good, if a bit shorter. Is there any more of this?
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
So...this is good Adrian, so when are you going to finish it? It would be stellar if you did, even seven years later.

Looking forward to the conclusion if you decide to end it.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Another great start! Love it if you'd finish...
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hmm. Why did you separate the story? It made it difficult to find in the extremely large number of stories that you have written. Excellent chapter. So, is there is a part five? Because I dont think i found it. Kindly update? Please?
Grym chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Ah, another little gem...but leaving us hanging with a promise of more chapters! (I'm horrible about that myself, so I can't whine too loudly, but suffice it to say that I hope you come back to this one someday. Soo.)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Excellent work. We need more!
Fiona chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
More, please!
Daniela chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Thie Story and the rest of it is great...I would like to read more of it? Please write more...where are the other 3 Chapters.?... ;o)

You write really good.
Janet chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Oh, what can I say about Artemis? I don't actually follow the comics - all I know about Batman is from the animated series and the movies, and I know next to nothing about Wonder Woman, but...LOL! Even though I have no idea who Artemis is, her dialogue was absolutely priceless. :-)