Reviews for The King's Commission
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 79 . 8/19/2008
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 78 . 8/18/2008
Absolutely lovely chapter. I am not the other person who sent you the review. I am still reading along. I'll write again - Tulip Proudfoot
Teresa chapter 81 . 8/17/2008
My thanks to you for writing such a well developed and beautiful story! You truly have a gift, and I appriciate your kindness in sharing it. :)
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 75 . 8/14/2008
Thanks again for another nice chapter. I love the reference to "...the Light in the West..."
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 73 . 8/7/2008
"When torture and death become merely part of policy to achieve ends, then the person who commits and orders such becomes hollowed and eventually quite spiritually empty."

Ah...what can I say when our own government does this? A person can call torture by different names, but it is still torture. We have become hollow as a people, and this is one of the ways we have become more like unto Sauron. It is not until we, as a people, stand up and say, "No more." Eru help us.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 72 . 8/5/2008
Very good chapter. I recall the words of Gandalf: "There are many rings of power in this world, Bilbo Baggins. And none of them should be used lightly." I like your take on the "lesser" rings. Very good.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 69 . 8/1/2008
Hm... This forced indenture does not lie easily on the young man. I predict something dramatic will occur later. I'll just have to continue reading to find out! Oh, that you for taking the time to read one of my own stories and writing a review. I have not had time to write new fiction in a long time. I am getting some plot bunnies hopping around in my brain, so I might start in again in the autumn. Hope you can take a little time and read "13 Gifts for 13 Gardners".
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 68 . 7/29/2008
Ugh. Good chapter with Aragorn and "Bowman" and (nice surprise) Lord Marcipor.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 66 . 7/28/2008
The previous chapters were delicately told. I am glad you told them. This chapter is a nice, lighter one to relieve some of the angst.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 62 . 7/23/2008
Good chapter. And nice that you posted a warning notice at the top for those who do not wish to read about such things. You handled the nature of the evil with much delicacy. Bravo.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 61 . 7/19/2008
I had a bit of trouble with all the names in this chapter. Probably because it has been so long since I was able to continue reading your story. But I am still reading it as time permits!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 60 . 5/29/2008
Lovely chapter. Very good closing paragraphs.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 59 . 5/29/2008
This might be a mistake, but the title of this chapter printed at the top of the text is "Gilfileg son of Gilthor" whilst the chapter title in the chapter listing is "Gilthor Son of Gilthor." You may wish to correct it. Or not, as this is an old story. But once again I am enjoying it.
szepilona10 chapter 72 . 4/1/2008
Thank you for changing chapter 73!

~Szepilona10~
szepilona10 chapter 80 . 3/28/2008
Amazing story! I have tears in my eyes! Exactly how many children did Aragorn and Arwen have in the story?

~Szepilona10~