Reviews for The King's Commission
szepilona10 chapter 73 . 3/27/2008
Is this the right chapter?

Tulip Proudfoot chapter 43 . 3/27/2008
Wonderful and imaginative use of names in this chapter.
szepilona10 chapter 33 . 3/26/2008
“Dignity is in the individual, not in whether or not the feet are shod.”

May I share this quote with my friend?

szepilona10 chapter 31 . 3/26/2008
The Old Took was Pippin's great great grandfather, it say so in the 6th paragraph of "Treebeard" in the Two Towers(I just found it last night). Nice chapter!

szepilona10 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
“Frodo Baggins, son of Drogo and kinsman to Bilbo, was one of the most unusual beings I have ever dealt with in my ninety years in Middle Earth."

I thought that Aragorn would be eighty-four in the fourth year of his kingship. I still liked the chapter!
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 41 . 3/20/2008
“Is simply being alive the same as bliss, do you think?”

Ah, there is the heart of the matter. And it has been far too long since I left a review. Again, I am enjoying this story.
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Another very good story. I was wondering how you came to use the term "mannikin"?
Tulip Proudfoot chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Another fine story, and a unique theme. As a professional artist, I am very interested in reading this.
Westel chapter 80 . 11/12/2007
I only have one comment: when are you going to write your own book? You are a bard in the truest sense.
Rainbow chapter 80 . 9/3/2007
Great story!
the black leopard chapter 79 . 2/20/2007
This is the second time I have read this story, and it's just as amazing as the last time I read it. Though it took me quite a long time to read it, as I had to find time around the rest of my busy life, it was definitly worth it. Your story is written so beautifully, and by using Tolkien's style, it creates such a realistic side to the story. I love it. Wonderful job and thank you.
drakensis chapter 80 . 10/1/2006
It takes a rare talent to bring Men (and others) to life so well with the written word. All the talent you ascribe to Frodo in this story is your own and I shall doubtless enjoy a number of days reading your other works.

As an aside, I have noticed a slight formatting issue where words run together in places.
Laurelin chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Ah, the missing chapters have returned. :) That makes it easier to reread the story *g*. Thanks.

L.
Laurelin chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
I just wanted to remind you that some of the chapters in this story are still "temporary files", and have been for months. That is not nice, because I keep trying to reread them. So if you find the time to change it, I would appreciate it. You could of course also update "Reconciliation" while you're at it *g*, it's been two days and I'm sadly unable to be patient, you're writing much too good for that.

Please, update, something, anyting, I'm addicted!

L.
kateydidnt chapter 80 . 10/27/2005
It took me *three days* to finish this! Wow, what a story. . . . will say more later as I am at work now...
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »