Reviews for Unconditional Love
Ectis chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
It's customary for Tales protagonists to be completely oblivious to love. With the exception of Yuri, who's rather genre savvy.

Not a bad novelization, but it's rather short. I suppose that's necessary, however.
AccountInvisible chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Kratos brought his hand to his chin and smiled. "It's love, Lloyd."

Lloyd scratched his head. "No way. I like her WAY more than my swords."

Lloyd...you're such an idiot...
nonameface6789 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this story is quite intriguing. I've actually finished the game and this kind of pulled together some of the stuff in the story that I missed. Good job and keep it up!
Phillanderific chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
omg...You are a bad person! I want to cry

Amazing story regardless...and why is that every story on this site that has potential gets discontinued.
shadeofnyt21 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Well, a great story, and it is really good when you show their relationship on their journey. Heh, the pact with Verius was cool, but seriously Kratos DIES! What happens next?

10 out of 10
Aceina chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
the trees name was every ones tree even thoe i prefer your name lol thoe histroy from Tales of phantashia telsl us it became known as yggdrisil (i know i spelled that wrong) any ways i cant wait to read the fic its self now
King of Kilvas chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Please update! I've seen way too many cliffhangers of death on this site, and this is the best story I've read so far!

If you're not gonna finish it, give someone else the rights to at least
sliver of time chapter 28 . 3/6/2008
hm... i guess you're not ever gonna update this but i wanna say this is one of the best stories i've ever read... if you can update plz!
DarkFonist chapter 28 . 12/15/2007
It's really unfortunate that you haven't updated this story in over a year...it's one of my all-time favorites on this site. It's written incredibly well, and you have left us at such an incredible cliffhanger that it seems so unfair for you to just stop updating. After bringing about Kratos's death in such a climactic and well-written fashion, you can't expect readers to abandon such a great story. Please, if you ever have the chance, update...or at least explain to us why you have chosen to discontinue this great story.
Leichan0767 chapter 28 . 11/13/2007
WAH! The last bit was DEPRESSING! But it was well written, so I can't complain too much. KRATOS DIES! *Sob* poor Lloyd...
Annoyed Reader chapter 28 . 10/26/2007
Holyknightsteve, first and foremost, I have enjoyed this story a great deal. However, not only did you decide to kill off Kratos, leaving us with a huge cliffhanger in the process, but then you have the gall to not update FOR OVER A YEAR!

Seriously, what are you waiting for? AN ENGRAVED INVITATION? FINISH THE STORY ALREADY! I would actually like to get to Lloyd and Sheena's wedding sometime this century!
Its upside down chapter 17 . 10/22/2007

sweet chapt
running control freak chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
once again awesome chapter
running control freak chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
This was the chapter that truly hooked me. because you do an excellent job of intrudicing a romantic relationship of lloyd and sheena, but then again you don't take it to far. i was also cool how were able to make the reader relive the important moments of sheena lloyd through flashbacks. truly awesome. luv ya and see you later.
Its upside down chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
may be wondering why i give my first review in the 13th chapter, well it's because i've just been advancing through this story like a madman and i've forgotten to review. omg, i love everything about this story, the plot, the pairings, the storyline, the grammer, the description, oh god i just don't know where to end.

really theres nothing for me to correct you on except that you put s on the end of some words when it shouldn't be there. You wanna no what else is amazing about this, that is that you have no flames what so ever. i mean this is the first fanfic i've read that had more than 100 reviews, yet no flames. truly amazing.

YEs i think i might be your biggest fan, this is just to good to be true. and i must question how you so cleverly came up with angel arms. very interesting.

i'm a huge shelloyd fan, hate sheelos, but shelloyd to the end. i have a feeling that you are a shelloyd too.

Do you write any other shelloyds? if you do, pm me naming them all...Because i need more of your writing.

by the way, this fanfic has passed beneath the surface on my favorite shelloyds of all time list, and possibly even my new favorite fanfic of all time.

i honestly figured that insaniec was the best writer but i think you might really be up there too.

just out of curiousity, how old are you?

( )_( )

{ " }

( (I) ) support the bunny!

signed everybody's friend (most likely arguable) Running control freak

P.S this is my longest review