Reviews for The Best Christmas Ever
Oo chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*Twitches violently* YOU CUT HIS HAIR? AH! WHY THE HAIR! *collapses onto the ground in angst*...

Though it was kind funny... *cheeks puff up* but there wasn't even a kiss on the cheek! ARG!

*Sees that you look kind off insulted* Ah-! No! I'm not saying this was bad or anything! *waves hands around in defence* It was very cute and EXTREAMLY well- written! All your characters were in-character... I just happen to be very fond of Chrono's hair. heh. _;;

Gomen ne! Write more soon, please!
DoveofLight chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Hey, this is Dove #1 here. Just wanted to say that i love your story so much! Thank you for not making it gross or pervy. I loved the story of 'the gift of the magi', so i definitly loved your story!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
hehe thats so cute and heart warming ! i know that story the gitf of the magi !
chrnoluvr chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ah... very cute! Well-written - no big surprises, but a cute little story nonetheless. It satisfies what it set out to do! Nice work! :)
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
HA HA! SO FUNNY! _ Unlike my story which is full of angst...-.-; Keep writing!
Renesmee Mika Cullen chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This is a sweet story!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was a very cute twist on an old story. Seriously, I liked it!

I thought no one else knew the O Henry story, though... Guess I was wrong!
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
:D

-review block. All I can do is smile...:D-
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aw...So cute! Ah, Irony sucks, doesn't it?
ShadyLady06 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow that was really cute! I had never thought about it but thoes two worked out perfectly for that story. And it's funny to see the roles reversed. Great idea and great job!
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Oh...how KAWAII! That was so sweet! And you posted it at the perfect time of year!

_