Reviews for I'm Sorry
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Nice resolution to the onscreen rift.
adoriblebeast chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Nice fic. Rhade really needed to apologize to Trance. It's also nice you wrote about Rhade's detox period.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
It always makes me happy to see a new fic posted by you. I really liked this one, Rhade talking to Trance, Trance's perceptions about Beka and Rhade, and now he's off to find his blonde;)

I'm glad you decided to write these series installments, they're so wonderful to read.
mizor chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
It's about time Rhade apologized :-) Actually you hve a potential for a good series here.
Sara chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
too lazy to log in but omg cool! ruce springstein, maddonna, way before nirvana there was U2 and blondie, is music still on MTV her two kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool, cuz she's still peroccupied with 1985. Sorry i have it stuck in my head and i am home sick! poo
prin69 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
hehehe, i like the end of it. adorable (in a rocking kinda way) story! and yeah! yuve given i to demands! lol. i really likd this, and it was a joy yo see it up, bad day an all. i like that its from trances point of view, very cool, and how she knows things but doesnt quite know why, very this season trance. love it!
humanize chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That was so good! Love it when the card game turned bad! That was great. I also like when Trance said they would get together that was kinda unexpected but then again it was from Trance so...I'll be waiting for more! and waiting...and waiting...
person chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
very cute

i liked it allot

cant wait for more

( i like rhade's character in the show, he's my favorite, but i do hope he apoligizes like the way u protrayed it!